Guest Jenova23

This project is old now I been working on a similar project body shape wise that will...

1. Replace every single female npc in skyrim including children (xvision children).

2. Add Race specific armor, body shapes, hair, textures and clothing for every single npc plus others.

3. New Age groups, weight types, and skeletons such ass Teen, Elder, Ancient, Fat, Huge, Brute, Big Breasted, Big Ass etc...

4. Every expansion / dlc supported.

5. New sex shop added trying to do something similar to my old mod Sex Shop with most of the latest sex toys I have found.

6. New items, decor, posters etc added to some shops.

7. Tons of npc diversity.

8. More realistic body shapes scaled down and reworked due to complaints but this mod will have lots of chubby big breasted npc.

9. Tons of adult content will definitely give your game a 18+ rating.

Probably a lot more things I didn't mention fully tested on my side works perfectly fine so far and it's pretty much 99.9% done I literally need to do edit one or two npc. I'm not sure I want to upload it due to i'ts massive size, though I really want to there are just way to many files in this mod I was hoping there was some program that would extract all the files from my mod but from what I hear I have to do it all manually which I am to lazy to do.  :dodgy:

wow - sounds spectacular - I would very much love to help, I will extract the files manually for you if you like (and/or anything else you need help with, i'm fairly adept with BS/3DSMAX/BLENDER/NIFSKOPE

btw, you mention in your first post that you uploaded the 21 Bodyslide presets for this body - where can they be downloaded, please?

I GOTTA HAVE THIS BODY!!! lol ;-)

Peace, Love, & Success

Alex

Guest Jenova23

This project is old now I been working on a similar project body shape wise that will...

1. Replace every single female npc in skyrim including children (xvision children).

2. Add Race specific armor, body shapes, hair, textures and clothing for every single npc plus others.

3. New Age groups, weight types, and skeletons such ass Teen, Elder, Ancient, Fat, Huge, Brute, Big Breasted, Big Ass etc...

5. New sex shop added trying to do something similar to my old mod Sex Shop with most of the latest sex toys I have found.

8. More realistic body shapes scaled down and reworked due to complaints but this mod will have lots of chubby big breasted npc.

Probably a lot more things I didn't mention fully tested on my side works perfectly fine so far and it's pretty much 99.9% done I literally need to do edit one or two npc. I'm not sure I want to upload it due to i'ts massive size, though I really want to there are just way to many files in this mod I was hoping there was some program that would extract all the files from my mod but from what I hear I have to do it all manually which I am to lazy to do.  :dodgy:

wow - sounds spectacular - I would very much love to help, I will extract the files manually for you if you like (and/or anything else you need help with, i'm fairly adept with BS/3DSMAX/BLENDER/NIFSKOPE

btw, you mention in your first post that you uploaded the 21 Bodyslide presets for this body - where can they be downloaded, please?

Peace, Love, & Success

Alex

Sure no prob here is the link VFNO only thing I really need to do is upload this and create a web page for it if I finish today that is and I would definitely appreciate assistance not sure where I would upload such a huge file though any suggestions?

Peace, Love, & Success

Alex

Sure no prob here is the link VFNO only thing I really need to do is upload this and create a web page for it if I finish today that is and I would definitely appreciate assistance.

thanks so very much - and yes anything you need just lemme know, i'll be online for the next 24+ hrs ;-)

btw, which preset is the one for the main pic of the one lying down, can't seem to find one that looks like that...

Guest Jenova23

Is this mod ready for download?

No sorry but it will be in a few days hopefully I was planning  to try and extract 12.5% everyday but got lazy I will try to extract most of it today so I can start uploading it maybe today or tomorrow, it's just a lot of work to do alone and i won't be able to get help obviously till people can download it just to fix miner things here and there this mod just wore me out so I'm taking my time uploading it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jenova, may I ask one question about this : 

• New skeletons: Fat, Huge, Brute, Big Breasts, Big Ass. (For even more immersion)

This new skeletons will have the same bones like on XPMS skeleton? I am just interested in this "Fat" type and how exactly do you planning to change body look with skeleton. For example :

post-61580-0-06775000-1385040777_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-41190300-1385040795_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-43628700-1385041100_thumb.jpg

If I will use your "Fat" skeleton with this body mesh how it will look?

Guest Jenova23

Hello Jenova, may I ask one question about this : 

• New skeletons: Fat, Huge, Brute, Big Breasts, Big Ass. (For even more immersion)

This new skeletons will have the same bones like on XPMS skeleton? I am just interested in this "Fat" type and how exactly do you planning to change body look with skeleton. For example :

attachicon.gif23.jpgattachicon.gif22.jpgattachicon.gif21.jpg

If I will use your "Fat" skeleton with this body mesh how it will look?

Coldsteel: Yes it is XPMS skeleton, the skeleton's basically increase bust, waist, arms, ass, hands even further.

So suposedly this is going to only affect the NPC´s right?

Ashuraman: Yes it will effect all vanilla, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard, female and some male NPC.

Sorry guys I haven't been able to upload the mod because I went on vacation I will continue exporting it again when I come back on the 1st of Dec.

Ashuraman: Yes it will effect all vanilla, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard, female and some male NPC.

Sorry guys I haven't been able to upload the mod because I went on vacation I will continue exporting it again when I come back on the 1st of Dec.

Ok quick thing here i installed the mod and started a new game yet i dont see any effects.Do i need a certain body or skeleton to make it work?I sue CBBE btw is that incompatible?

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

Ok quick thing here i installed the mod and started a new game yet i dont see any effects.Do i need a certain body or skeleton to make it work?I sue CBBE btw is that incompatible?

Mod uses XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS it's just a tbbp body so everything that requires.

Hey Jenova. Now that they have released Bodyslide 2, does that change your plans at all? What are you going to do now?

No I might go back and try to fix the uglies in this mod as for now I still need to extract it.

Dragonborn Required? Why!? I dont see any logic in Dragonborn being equired for a body mod, or is that just me.

I'll try to load this AMAZING mod without Dragonborn, see if it works at all.

Edit: How to install this baby? I see only xml's, where do they go?

Just drag and drop the files into data\bodyslide\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets you will also need Caliente Bodyslide as for Dawnguard it's only temporary you can easily remove any ESM it should not cause conflicts I believe. This mod is more a complete female NPC re-placer for everything vanilla Skyrim DLC included.

No not yet I still need to extract the last half of the files then I will create a BSA archive and upload the mod.

Mod uses XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS it's just a tbbp body so everything that requires.

Hey Jenova. Now that they have released Bodyslide 2, does that change your plans at all? What are you going to do now?

No I might go back and try to fix the uglies in this mod as for now I still need to extract it.

Dragonborn Required? Why!? I dont see any logic in Dragonborn being equired for a body mod, or is that just me.

I'll try to load this AMAZING mod without Dragonborn, see if it works at all.

Edit: How to install this baby? I see only xml's, where do they go?

Just drag and drop the files into data\bodyslide\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets you will also need Caliente Bodyslide as for Dawnguard it's only temporary you can easily remove any ESM it should not cause conflicts I believe. This mod is more a complete female NPC re-placer for everything vanilla Skyrim DLC included.

No not yet I still need to extract the last half of the files then I will create a BSA archive and upload the mod.

Ah, I thought it was a mod that made several NPC's across Skyrim Voluptuous, but I guess it doesnt do that. Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

Uploading new version soon this one should not cause crashing seems BSA archive isn't perfect I'm going through each NPC to make sure no one is missing anything.

Archived