Random Crashes (Has to do with scripts)

Hey there y'all,

I've been trying to play some Skyrim but I've been crashing as of late. The crashes tend to freeze the game (all outdoors) and then crash. I am assuming it has something to do with scripts, though I'm not quite sure how to address it. I'm thinking the culprits are either SLAL (probably isn't, I have less than <500 animations for it and in general), Hunterborn, Animated Armory (last one to freeze in papyrus3), Schlongs of Skyrim or Creature Frameworks.

One last detail, I have some merged mods and they are marked by "- combined." They have little - if any - scripts so I doubt its the issue.

My mods and .inis are here:
https://modwat.ch/u/Rayek/modlist

The enbseries.ini/enbseries.ini and the papyrus log is attached as well. I'm more concern with papyrus0 as it's the latest one but perhaps a pattern can be found.

Thanks in advance!

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log enbseries.ini enblocal.ini

Archived