Probs with even latest update of Nisas Perv update

Hey sexy simmers...
I keep on track with WW updates.. as well as Basemental and also Nisas Perversions... for the past 2 months... my Hoes cant be hoes.. and I made a lot of HOES via the prostitution aspect of Nisas Mod... which is great for vampires who are hungry .
I have done all updates.... deleted last exception txts and local cache TODAY as i saw her mod was updated. I downloaded new .. threw out old.. STILL NO HOES!! WTF.... I really enjoy the hoe selling aspect as I had built pimps and hoes and again my vampires appreciated it. WHAT am i doing wrong?? I am a player and creator since sims 1.. so i know i am doing it right. I WONDER if the MCC command is an issue... 

Some please help cuz my hoes need to hoe and my vamps like to eat....

The last exception files would have probably given you an indication what the issue is. They are created when an error occurs and log it. If you have any last exception files right now, you should probably check it with lastexception.com to figure out what is wrong.

Broken CC (furniture and clothing) can cause the issue you described same as an error in the actual mod.

• 2 weeks later...

okay thank you so much. I just installed again... gonna fire up game. If it isnt working that means i have to overhaul all my cc folder ( ugh) and find all broken furniture and clothing.. cuz i do have some. I think i may google or check out Youtube as i did stumble across a vid while back how to find the broken stuff without having to go through all of my mods folder. Like most simmers.. i have a shit tonne of stuff lol. 

23 hours ago, Mightyfaithgirl said:

okay thank you so much. I just installed again... gonna fire up game. If it isnt working that means i have to overhaul all my cc folder ( ugh) and find all broken furniture and clothing.. cuz i do have some. I think i may google or check out Youtube as i did stumble across a vid while back how to find the broken stuff without having to go through all of my mods folder. Like most simmers.. i have a shit tonne of stuff lol. 

Download the Sims 4 Tray Importer app (it's French but there's an English translation) https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

Once you have the app installed, open it and click TOOLS and select 'Import From Demo' in the dropdown. 

Then click TOOLS again and select 'Find Conflicts' in the dropdown. A new interface will appear. Make sure all three boxes are checked (Games, Mods, Customs) and click the 'Find' button.

It will take a while to comb through all your CC files whenever you do a new Import From Demo but once it's finished it will tell you about any CC files that are corrupt, incompatible with the current version of your game, or duplicates and which folder they are in. Go through the list, delete any conflicting or duplicate files, then click the 'Find' button again. Eventually once you take care of all the issues the list of found files will be blank after it's done searching.

This works for 100% of fatal CC conflicts for me.

There may still be some broken CC in your game to find (easiest way to get rid of that is make a family in the game with the broken CC that doesn't look right, then open the Tray Importer and see all the names/locations of that broken CC so you can delete those files) but you won't have much if any CC that conflicts with other CC/mod files.

Also, the Nisa mod won't work right unless you keep it in its own "NisasWickedPerversions" file within your Mods folder. Make sure you have the .package and .ts4script file INSIDE a folder with that name.