Bald elves and bad made eyes

Baconsama

I've been having this issues for a while and tried some replaces,no success.

For what I noticed elves races such as champon and inari from what I remember,but races such as moonshadowelves don't get that problem actually,so I would be pleased if someone put here the nescessary files and mods/replacers to get rid of that problem.

As for the eyes,almost all the npcs have now pure black eyes with a white point or two,can anyone attach their vanilla/vanilla replacers eyes,please?

The reason why the indication of eyes is not right is that UV MAP does not accord with Texture.

It does whether merge of Patch is not right whether you do not set it to refer to the data which you installed definitely.

Mostly it is this one.

You should set it to carry out ArchiveInvalidation automatically if you use OBMM.

I think that you should try MOD which I made if you think that it is difficult to check it.

If you search PEM_ChangeMOD, you can find it in Nexus and Planet.

This MOD can change the color of a hairstyle, eyes and the hair.

In the case of Wig, you can switch to only a color prepared for, but this MOD appoints the numerical value of the three primary colors and can switch to a favorite color.

Archived