SL not detecting custom bed for animations?

HELLO!

Firstly, I know this has been kicked around a bit before, but I don't see any real resolution from the short threads about this prior, so I thought I would raise it again.

I have used Spouses Enhanced to set custom beds and have decided not to use it again, because it messes with Lovers Cumfart  and takes up a slot for literally the one function I want to use it for.

When you cast the "spell/power"  in LC to set a custom bed for anims , you are actually attaching a script correct? Does anybody know to mimic this process? Either by console command or by writing a script which can then be run like a BAT file from the console or something??

THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I realize this is an OLD thread.

However, if someone like myself or this gent above has the same questions/issues regarding "custom beds, Sexlab & Spouses Enhanced, then this may be the answer you are looking for.

This is NOT regarding LC (lovers comfort), this is specifically for custom beds for use in Sexlab and Spouses Enhanced.

There are a few versions of Spouses Enhanced on the go.

The one you WANT/NEED to use, is the one at the below address:

When loaded up, you will see a new option in the MCM menu under Spouses Enhanced mod, allowing you to target and add any bed from any mod.

Now, I am NOT saying this is the BEST answer..... but at least it answers the specific issue I had.... namely, setting a Master Bed from custom mods to work in both Sexlab and Spouses Enhanced.

Regards.