(Legacy) Wasteland Dairy

View File

This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here->

Wasteland Dairy (Standalone Milk Mod from Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's)

Turn yourself and settlers into milkable cows.
via the use of milking devices

Blood Needles - Turn NPC's into bloodbank, creating bloodpacks for your usage.

Cum Milker - Turn NPC's into spermbank, creating semen packs for your usage.

Milker - Turn NPC's into Milk Cows, creating Breast Milk for your usage.

Infected Milker - Infect yourself or others with the Mad Cow Virus to enhance production

Additional features

Added a new workbench - Wasteland Dairy
Added Addictions - Cum Addiction & Breast Milk Addiction
you can craft recipes using semen or breast milk with the following drugs
Buffout infused Semen / Milk
Jet infused Semen / Milk
Radaway infused Semen / Milk
Several different recipes from base game has been enhanced by cooking with Breast Milk or Semen

Requires Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

Please give me constructive feedback

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE & Oppai Milk Pasties

YASSS

Now if only I would find the time to do a ZeX/Fusion Girl conversion for the Oppai Milk Pasties mod.

Vortex is also reporting an error coming back from the installer... "Source doesn't match any files: INVB_WastelandDairy v1.0\FPE_Impregnation_ArmorKeywords.esp" (I selected the AWKCR option in the FOMOD menu).

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

YASSS

Now if only I would find the time to do a ZeX/Fusion Girl conversion for the Oppai Milk Pasties mod.

Vortex is also reporting an error coming back from the installer... "Source doesn't match any files: INVB_WastelandDairy v1.0\FPE_Impregnation_ArmorKeywords.esp" (I selected the AWKCR option in the FOMOD menu).

I made a mistake, I copied it from one of the my other mods. sorry I will reupload it now

9 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I made a mistake, I copied it from one of the my other mods. sorry I will reupload it now

That seemed likely given the discussion of randomly pregnant raiders for one of your other mods, but I didn't want to presume.

The 1.05 upload did get rid of the FOMOD error for me, thanks!!!

Thank you for starting this mod, really appreciated!!

After a quick check in editor, there are quite lots of items don't show in game, such as armor workbench or "milker(infected?)" in the  Wasteland Dairy bench,

even with full level of chemist and science perk.

Really make me wonder if it is just place holder or I didn't install the mod correctly.

Aaaand..some buggy stuff.

The end of milker doesn't morph with rest of parts in bodysilder. If I use a bigger size the milk bottles will be twisted into some bizarre modern art

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.png.9858da67d53a90dc4054288e2b4909f4.png

milker(infected?) is only found on vendors

a lot of food items are found in the Cooking Station

While I noticed that certain item first appear to be blank in armor workbench, they will reappear after looking at a different item (I am trying to fix this issue)

I have been trying to fix the mesh issue for a while.

and I will have a look at the other problems later today

thanks for the reply!

ok, workbench options do work after selecting another item.

I have cbbe/cbbe related body installed, but can't see any visible size change, milker is not generating breast milk. (tested on PC and settlers)

sterilized bottles do give you milk after ingested, even without any milker.

How do I know the mod is working or not?

16 minutes ago, pandasaka said:

thanks for the reply!

ok, workbench options do work after selecting another item.

I have cbbe/cbbe related body installed, but can't see any visible size change, milker is not generating breast milk. (tested on PC and settlers)

sterilized bottles do give you milk after ingested, even without any milker.

How do I know the mod is working or not?

what are the settings of your Milker?

Normal Extraction

Aggressive Extraction

Tantric

Community

I should have explained this in the main page

Normal Extraction - 1-2 milks per cycle, 2-4 milks with virus

Aggressive Extraction - 2-4 milks per cycle, size decrease

Tantric - 0 milks per cycle, size increase

Community - 0 milks per cycle, settlement happiness and food goes up(I think)

so with your CBBE body, do you have morphs installed if you have Family Planning Enhanced, can you see Pregnant NPC's

5 minutes ago, pandasaka said:

no, I don't have family planning or any other related mod active since it says this mod is a standalone version.

Any other mod is required to make your mod work as intended?

no, I didn't say that.

I said if you had FPE then you can see pregnant NPC's which requires morphs to work

Lets do a morph test.

in game

go into console

slm 14

then Body

then Advance

now, Play around with the sliders and see if they make a change on your character

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

no, I didn't say that.

I said if you had FPE then you can see pregnant NPC's which requires morphs to work

Lets do a morph test.

in game

go into console

slm 14

then Body

then Advance

now, Play around with the sliders and see if they make a change on your character

hmm, there's no slider in the "advence".. even with animerace and other mods disabled

If it is a fresh install of FO4, what do I need, to meet the requirement?

I only have CBBE and looksmenu and your mods activated  when start a new game

wait, do you have animerace installed and using it?

or

go here \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets

look for FemaleBody.nif & FemaleBody.tri

if you have both then it should work

however if you have FemaleBody.nif only

then Morphs won't work

1 hour ago, Konata Inoue said:

TBH, If I had made this mod / had the scripting knowledge to do so, I would've done it like this. 

>Create a workshop resource that is based off of a custom pillory that a settler can be assigned to. 

It could have a suction bit near the breast or crotch where the character would be bent over, then have a tank near it w/ some tubes feeding to it.

>Overtime the aforementioned resource will generate the liquid of choice that is added to the workshop inventory (Kinda like the way purified water is done) 

Perhaps have multiple grades of  said "Milkers"  Lv.1 could produce 1 bottle, how ever many ingame hours. Lv.2 could produce 6, then three could produce 10, and even a mobile one w/ a tank on the back. 

Once you have the liquid... in your inventory, you could craft different things with it, or bundle them up and sell for a profit. 

Here's an idea for "Bundled milk" that I just whipped up using ingame assets. 

Reveal hidden contents

MilkContainers.png.9ac85f12254d70c6832ad49ea2c4bdac.png

sounds like a good idea, I really have to fix up the rates of milk produced because it is really annoying to balance.

but the bundle bottle idea is a great idea. I already have different recipes featuring semen and breast Milk but I was thinking about making more food recipes

such as Seaman Soup feature different types of mirelurk plus a special ingredient

30 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

wait, do you have animerace installed and using it?

or

go here \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets

look for FemaleBody.nif & FemaleBody.tri

if you have both then it should work

however if you have FemaleBody.nif only

then Morphs won't work

animerace diabled, and  FemaleBody.nif & FemaleBody.tri are in the place they should be, new game....and...no slider.
what did I still lacking?

23 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Should be able to convert CBBE stuff to Fusion Girl easy enough. Im assuming the reason this wont work with FG is the morphing correct?

yes, it won't work with the current script

because the naming is different

at the moment, I am working on an idea to easily allow different sliders to be used somewhat easily

if it doesn't work then I will be adding a new script in the near future for fusion Girl