Looking for a certain set of animations (Dom/Sub)

Okay, so I don't know if anyone will be able to find this or knows what I'm referring to but a long time ago, I remember stumbling upon this post that had animations that resembled a Dominant/Submissive relationship. They were actions made specifically for Male Dom/Female Submissive couples and I remember one of them, the guy was sitting on the couch while the girl was kneeling on the floor beside him and he was just watching her. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? I know it was on here somewhere but I don't know the creator or anything. If anyone could direct me to the link of these animations, I would appreciate it. Thank you! 

12 hours ago, surgeonsprincess said:

Okay, so I don't know if anyone will be able to find this or knows what I'm referring to but a long time ago, I remember stumbling upon this post that had animations that resembled a Dominant/Submissive relationship. They were actions made specifically for Male Dom/Female Submissive couples and I remember one of them, the guy was sitting on the couch while the girl was kneeling on the floor beside him and he was just watching her. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? I know it was on here somewhere but I don't know the creator or anything. If anyone could direct me to the link of these animations, I would appreciate it. Thank you! 

Might not be exactly what you're looking for but lookup the animator YRSA.

Archived