Water issue

Ok posting this here because in my experience the people here are quicker to respond. So I'm working on creating a patch/extension of a player home mod and I'm wanting to add blood pools to it. However I am not getting any underwater visuals with either of the blood water planes available in the CK and yes the cell has the "has water" option turned on. Here's a couple screen shots to show what the issue is. Above water is fine in game but when submerged it is crystal clear. So does anyone have any idea why there is no underwater visual happening when under water?

Edit- 

Found a solution to my issue. Leaving this post up incase any one else wanting to add blood pools to a mod but running into this issue wishes to message me about how to make it work so you get the under water visual effect.

Above water.jpg

Below water.jpg

Archived