How do you make a new playlist and other questions (Solved)

So the latest patch notes mention a playlist we can make now with our favorite animations. I've made one but according to the patch notes we're suppose to be able to add additional playlist,delete animations from the playlist,reorder the playlist etc. That's were I'm confused. I'd love to have multiple playlist but Turbo didn't go into detail on how you do this. The playlist I have is getting very long now.

I don't know why no one answered this but I found out how to start new playlist,reorder playlist,delete playlist ect. I'll list for people that haven't figured it out yet.

This can be done by going into the settings. I think it was under sex. It might also be under advanced but all the ways to do this are found there. You'll see playlist then go from there.

• 2 months later...

beautifulmusiclover - the issue isn't solved. I have the same problem as ImHighBye where it won't let me add animations! I go to select my animations from a creator and I ensure each animation is selected in green and then I select the tick which then just takes me back to the same dialog box. 

To make a Playlist:

1) Go to "Sex Settings" 

2) From there scroll all the way down to the bottom and choose: "Animations Playlist".

3) Go to "Create Playlist" 

4) Name your Playlist and Press "OK"

To Add Animations To The Playlist: 

5) Select the Playlist you want to edit

6) Click "Add Animations to playlist"  

7) Select the wanted Mod you wish to add animations from

8 ) Add your desired selections of animations 

9) Confirm and your done! 

Hope this little guide makes some sense and will be helpfull :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 6:18 PM, PukingUnicorn said:

To make a Playlist:

1) Go to "Sex Settings" 

2) From there scroll all the way down to the bottom and choose: "Animations Playlist".

3) Go to "Create Playlist" 

4) Name your Playlist and Press "OK"

To Add Animations To The Playlist: 

5) Select the Playlist you want to edit

6) Click "Add Animations to playlist"  

7) Select the wanted Mod you wish to add animations from

8 ) Add your desired selections of animations 

9) Confirm and your done! 

Hope this little guide makes some sense and will be helpfull :) 

i did , but it didnt show up in sex- add to .... only my fav list is in there :;/ no self build playlist, 

exactly :/  try restart game maybe it works than :/  i first had 2 playlist, fav and normal playlist somehow i deleted the other list and now i have only fav , even after creating 10 others .... 

like fem dom , fem sub , group , cuddly usw ... doesnt work . 

After trying aroung like hell i found it !!! 

first go to sex - > than to settings -> than  scroll to sex settings -> there you scroll allll the way down to animation playlist -> than you can add an playlist 

after you addet it , it will  show ingame 

in whicked-> sex-> playlist-> add to playlist !!

its like told above but slithly different :) 

ww settings playlist 1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For all of you i will just write how i do this.  I have around 500 playlists so far. Every time i have an idea for ex. Sofa Quick BJ, i check all animations on sofa and add everyone that i like to Favourites, than i take a pen and paper and compose the best of them into scenario. I go to settings sex animation playlists. I enter into favourites, and re arange the one that i want in the order on the bottom of the list. Then i delete all the rest. I click to duplicate the playlist 'favourite' ,i name new one as i like, and i set the playlist behaviour as i want. Lastly i return to favourites and empty them. And i can start again.

• 1 year later...