The Sex Craft (A request please)

Khyttyn

Its great that there are some cool things for my vampires but I don't know how to code or I'd do sex magic 101 for our sims.

Sex Magic can be something as "g rated" and "innocent" as your sim grabbing a chalice filling it with juice and next the wand of your spellcaster touching the juice in the chalice symbolizing the union between The God and The Goddess through the creation force of the universe. However I doubt any of you want something so "innocent". The sex craft can be ritualistic sex to bind two souls together through The Craft or to evoke The God and The Goddess (or in some cases homosexual/lesbian acts). or The Gods and The Goddesses. Sex magic isn't just used for control/puppeteering it is used to strengthen already existing relationships and countless rituals. Virginity itself can be sacrificed to summon demons, gods and goddesses by your sim losing his/her viginity. It's used between the High Priest/s and High Priestess/es of your sims coven for many rituals. Men sacrifice energy and power using The Craft women gain energy and power through orgasm/sexual acts. However few men can have sex without sacrificing power and energy. Your male sim would have to be very powerful or have a reward trait or a special trait not to lose energy or power through the sex craft. Maybe special spells that can only be learned through sex with The Sages.  I love finally that my sims can do magic but it needs to be seriously improved just the same. If your sim is a virgin they can sacrifice their virginity to one of The Sages for extra special spells too.. 

Thank you.

A request to the coders please do some sex craft options for the spellcasters.

Sorry if this offends any of you but I was just thinking.

Archived