Game crashes after waiting/fast traveling

I've been playing skyrim for a while, then on my 2nd playthrough, the game crashes whenever i wait or fast travel. i disabled autosave, and have been still having this problem.

Here's my load order (I use NMM):

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp=1
ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp=1
OCR-Fixes.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Jinxxed Followers - Ashani.esp=1
Jinxxed Followers - Ebony Dreameye.esp=1
Jinxxed Followers - Lazuli.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
UnlimitedEnchantments.esp=1
QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp=1
Abundant Enchantments.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp=1
SexLabRape.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp=0
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Slavemarketplace.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
TestMCM.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

i found this for crash fixes and this for memory allocation and ENBoost (enblocal file). I downloaded the files (and crash fixes' plugin preloader), changed the files, made an SKSE.ini file for memory allocation/ENBoost, and I still was getting ctd. However, i did copy/paste the enblocal.ini contents, so that may be where I screwed up. I even changed the inis to what it said. What should I do? Sorry if it sounds like i don't know what I'm doing, but I don't.

53 minutes ago, Jragonborn said:

i found this for crash fixes and this for memory allocation and ENBoost (enblocal file). I downloaded the files (and crash fixes' plugin preloader), changed the files, made an SKSE.ini file for memory allocation/ENBoost, and I still was getting ctd. However, i did copy/paste the enblocal.ini contents, so that may be where I screwed up. I even changed the inis to what it said. What should I do? Sorry if it sounds like i don't know what I'm doing, but I don't.

Crash Fixes is good start, hopefully crash fix user can come behind and ask the obvious questions, I think that mod wants you to have an skse pre-loader, definitely requires some setting up so hopefully you read up and got that good, I don't use it myself, I use skse ini and old nothing mod safety load. As far as the other thing you had found, I don't know about that stuff, if you installed enb binary and configured it to be an enboost thats great. I would highly recommend watching a gopher or gamer poets video on installing the enboost, Gopher and GamerPoets have great videos on almost everything skyrim. 

how confident are you that you have crash fixes installed entirely and enboost setup, those are big time needed to be right, and would solve most your problems. Go ahead and post your enb.ini configuration to post. 

Tes5edit,Loot,Wrye Bash? any of these installed, hopefully at least xedit with master files cleaned? 

32 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Crash Fixes is good start, hopefully crash fix user can come behind and ask the obvious questions, I think that mod wants you to have an skse pre-loader, definitely requires some setting up so hopefully you read up and got that good, I don't use it myself, I use skse ini and old nothing mod safety load. As far as the other thing you had found, I don't know about that stuff, if you installed enb binary and configured it to be an enboost thats great. I would highly recommend watching a gopher or gamer poets video on installing the enboost, Gopher and GamerPoets have great videos on almost everything skyrim. 

how confident are you that you have crash fixes installed entirely and enboost setup, those are big time needed to be right, and would solve most your problems. Go ahead and post your enb.ini configuration to post. 

Tes5edit,Loot,Wrye Bash? any of these installed, hopefully at least xedit with master files cleaned? 

I have loot installed and have ran it a few times, but it said everything was fine. This is my enb.ini file:

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false
ForceFakeVideocard=false

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=8000

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
EnableVSync=false
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=60.0

[INPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=36
//num /       106
KeyShowFPS=106
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=115

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=false
Quality=1
DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=false
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=false
EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreLoadingScreen=false
IgnoreInventory=true
FixSsaoWaterTransparency=true
FixSsaoHairTransparency=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=true
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

I used the amd file. As for gopher videos, are there any i should check out? I'm sure I downloaded both correctly, I ran the game everytime I changed anything.

Nothing jumped out at me with enb ini, looked good. Sounds like you got crash fixes,enboost, and you have an skse ini set up. This is all great, that should have made good difference already. Your master files, have they been cleaned with xedit, you said you ran loot with no errors so I'm guessing you must have cleaned master files?

I'm starting simple because you don't have a lot of mods, we have to cover the basics first. 

Wrye Bash, bashed patch, with that small load order it's highly doubtful lack of bashed patch would be giving you ctd, should probably add that program to your mod manager and create bashed patch anyways. 

And what's with your load order, LOOT would've placed usleep directly after dragonborm.esm 

On 1/16/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jragonborn said:

I've been playing skyrim for a while, then on my 2nd playthrough, the game crashes whenever i wait or fast travel. i disabled autosave, and have been still having this problem.

You only have 46 plugings. I really doubt your problem can by a memory problem. The game can works with that pluging list for some hours. But is very convenient install the Stablity Tools:

SKSE Memory Manager

Crash Fixes 12

ENB whit Boost mode

BethIni

Verify that you have the last version of PapyrusUtil and JContainers, reinstall it and be sure the new versions overwrite the versions included in any other mod. Specially, SexLab have an OLD version of PapyrusUtil inside it. Be sure you overwrite the PapurusUtil files inside SexLab with the new PapyrusUtil 3.3

Aditionally, try determine if your problem happend:

only in exterior cells

only in interior cells

only in SOME exterior cells

only in SOME interior cells

only when you save the game

happend in a expontáneous way while you make absolutely nothing =>not move your charcter

It crashes in all exterior cells and some if not all interior cells, but I haven't checked a lot, only gerdur's house and the riverwood trader. I only happens when I wait or fast travel, and I haven't played long enough for it to randomly happen. I reinstalled Jcontainers and papyrusutil {with papyrus overwriting sexlab) and nothing happened.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:26 PM, Jragonborn said:

I haven't checked a lot, only gerdur's house and the riverwood trader. I only happens when I wait or fast travel, and I haven't played long enough

Have you play more??? Have you make more test?

I think you can have a problem in base skeleton. Maybe, the SOS is overwriting XPMSE.

Put a copy of your FNIS log.

• 1 year later...