I was looking for a mod like this so thanks for making this.

After a bit of testing i noticed a few things:

-I had seams on the hands (swapping the body textures with another set of textures fixed it).

-In first person i cannot see the red long nails (bug or it's something on my end).

-The head "fangs" or mandibles and the tail color don't match the hair color like the horns do (is it intended to be this way ?).

-The horns are a bit too glossy (tried tweaking glossiness in Nifskope and it's a bit better now).

-Perhaps you could add the horns from "ED  Horns" ?

-Perhaps you could use the hooves sounds from the mod "being a cow" or do something similar to make the walking sounds more realistic ?

-Perhaps you could include as an option the "witch nails hand meshes" from "HN66's Hands and Nails SSE" ?

-And i tried using 3BBB Advanced body meshes with this but i had no physics (the skeletons aren't compatible, the skeleton from this mod is missing a few nodes) i'm trying to fix this but i'm not very familiar with Nifskope when it comes to skeletons.

Took pics of what my char looked like before swapping a few things around, you can see the hand seam slightly (also i kinda like the way the horns look when combined with the ones from ED Horns).

And the 3rd pic is after swapping stuff around (textures and body meshes).

Again thx for making this :)

EDIT: Successfully patched your skeleton to make it compatible with CBBE 3BBB Advanced,attaching the skeleton if anyone else needs it :) .

2ND EDIT: Successfully patched your skeleton to make it compatible with CBBE 3BBB Advanced AND Animated Parasites :D .

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

DRAENEI AND MAN'ARI SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z

DRAENEI ANIMATED PARASITE 3BBBA PATCH.7z

3RD EDIT: I forgot to mention these patches are for the full hdt smp with cbpc belly installation of 3BBB A and XP32 V4.71 just in case this matters.

This could be the first race mod I add to my SSE (been keeping it low on mod count, unlike my 246+ count on LE), stayed with CBBE and BodySlide because pretty much everything uses that these days, CBPC. 

Though I am not familiar with these two races, is there any lore or spell/stats information somewhere, I looked at the file entry and it doesn't have it either.  Just asking, looking for a non-Skyrim race to actually start a fresh start to try a custom race on the SSE side.

EDIT:  Started a new game, race is fine, but Demon of Argus seems to be textureless (manual copy in, super hard, drag, drop, check stuff off, done), so they don't seem to be there, unless it's supposed to look white?  And Hellfire and Brimstone has no hand art, but Hellfire does, tried swapping spells back to others and back to it and still nothing.

EDIT2:  Made a Man'ari and went to the island, it's *waaaay* up there people, you can't see it through clouds, have to wait for a sunny day.  Went there and everyone wants to kill the player, talk about "Love thy neighbor!"  More like "Love thy neighbor DEAD!" Anyhow, I was in the Inn and defeated the innkeeper and took the outfit off, thinking I could use it, well, as soon as I did that, it vanished (not playable?) and her face went dark:

334531586_Feb18202022_57_10.jpg.4822fb989dc72607725a1b07c9d1bf23.jpg

EDIT3:  Better Vampires is seeing the Man'ari as a vampire, not sure if that is right.

GuruSR.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, PraedythXVI said:

-I had seams on the hands (swapping the body textures with another set of textures fixed it).

-In first person i cannot see the red long nails (bug or it's something on my end).

-The head "fangs" or mandibles and the tail color don't match the hair color like the horns do (is it intended to be this way ?).

-The horns are a bit too glossy (tried tweaking glossiness in Nifskope and it's a bit better now).

-Perhaps you could use the hooves sounds from the mod "being a cow" or do something similar to make the walking sounds more realistic ?

-Perhaps you could include as an option the "witch nails hand meshes" from "HN66's Hands and Nails SSE" ?

-And i tried using 3BBB Advanced body meshes with this but i had no physics (the skeletons aren't compatible, the skeleton from this mod is missing a few nodes) i'm trying to fix this but i'm not very familiar with Nifskope when it comes to skeletons.

Took pics of what my char looked like before swapping a few things around, you can see the hand seam slightly (also i kinda like the way the horns look when combined with the ones from ED Horns).

Not sure about the seams. But it's not the mod.

The nails issue is known, but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

The mandibles, tail, and claws are all set to match each other. As are the horns. Not sure why those are using hair color for you.

The gloss on the horns is likely the specular setting on the mesh. I didn't alter them.

No. The base mod is finished and I don't plan to revisit it for changes.

No. See above.

No. See above.

The skeleton from the mod is a modified xpmsse of an earlier version. It works fine for me (and others afaik). If swapping it out worked for you, cool.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:15 PM, GuruSR said:

This could be the first race mod I add to my SSE (been keeping it low on mod count, unlike my 246+ count on LE), stayed with CBBE and BodySlide because pretty much everything uses that these days, CBPC. 

Though I am not familiar with these two races, is there any lore or spell/stats information somewhere, I looked at the file entry and it doesn't have it either.  Just asking, looking for a non-Skyrim race to actually start a fresh start to try a custom race on the SSE side.

EDIT:  Started a new game, race is fine, but Demon of Argus seems to be textureless (manual copy in, super hard, drag, drop, check stuff off, done), so they don't seem to be there, unless it's supposed to look white?  And Hellfire and Brimstone has no hand art, but Hellfire does, tried swapping spells back to others and back to it and still nothing.

EDIT2:  Made a Man'ari and went to the island, it's *waaaay* up there people, you can't see it through clouds, have to wait for a sunny day.  Went there and everyone wants to kill the player, talk about "Love thy neighbor!"  More like "Love thy neighbor DEAD!" Anyhow, I was in the Inn and defeated the innkeeper and took the outfit off, thinking I could use it, well, as soon as I did that, it vanished (not playable?) and her face went dark:

EDIT3:  Better Vampires is seeing the Man'ari as a vampire, not sure if that is right.

GuruSR.

Demon of Argus was meant to be removed. It would seem I forgot LOL He doesn't really work that well.

Each island is respective of their racial faction. If you went to the Man'ari island AS a Man'ari, they shouldn't attack you unless something is interfering with factions.

The clothes on the NPCs are "outfits", and non-playable.

Man'ari ARE vampires :)

As for lore, try here and here.

Trykz

18 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Fair enough ?.

Simply swapping the skeleton wasn't enough hence why i made the patches and included them in my post for anyone else trying to use your mod + cbbe 3BA, the skeleton in 3BA does not have the changes you've made and your skeleton does not have the extra nodes 3BA needs so had to combine your changes with 3BA, same for animated parasites.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, Trykz said:

Demon of Argus was meant to be removed. It would seem I forgot LOL He doesn't really work that well.

Each island is respective of their racial faction. If you went to the Man'ari island AS a Man'ari, they shouldn't attack you unless something is interfering with factions.

The clothes on the NPCs are "outfits", and non-playable.

Man'ari ARE vampires :)

As for lore, try here and here.

Trykz

Demon of Argh-us, okay, I understand, oops.  :)  And Man'ari are vampires, on SE I have BV going, wonder if that is causing grief with them, anyone else ran into this?  Are the inhabitants supposed to be non-essential?  I am looking forward to the changes coming, am using this as the first non-regular game race mod so far.  Finding the Man'ari more fun with that grab and the Draenei is okay, though they're a little more reserved, kind of like they're the "goody two hooves" of the two races.

GuruSR.

Thanks for the mod.

I have been reading this thread, and the only issue I am having is the brown face for NPCs and invisible armors. Player face, NPC body, and location works just fine. It have read that MO2 (which I am using) might have a funny way of extracting the files. So I tried manually placing in the SSE Data folder, placing the Aetherium Breach.esp low in the assets and load order, and tried to play with the bsa unextracted and extracted, but none of them seem to resolve this issue. I see no conflicts from MO. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

EDIT: I have resolved it by exporting face gen in CK. However, she has a default Nord face structure. I am wondering if it should be the case, or it should look like that in the preview.

wondering if anyone else has gotten an issue with the tail sticking straight out from the body?  There is also a slight gap at the wrists for me and when using one of the included hoof armors part of the leg above it disappears.   I am using cbbe 3bbb body with both physics.   Have also tried it without smp and its the same thing.   Any suggestions would be great.  If pictures are need I will include.  The tail goes up from the body slightly then turns straight out.

14 minutes ago, Mimirue17 said:

wondering if anyone else has gotten an issue with the tail sticking straight out from the body?  There is also a slight gap at the wrists for me and when using one of the included hoof armors part of the leg above it disappears.   I am using cbbe 3bbb body with both physics.   Have also tried it without smp and its the same thing.   Any suggestions would be great.  If pictures are need I will include.  The tail goes up from the body slightly then turns straight out.

A picture of the tail would help as for the wrist seams look at my "long" post above, i explained what i did to fix the seams. 

Edit: i'll just copy/paste what i said about the seams: -I had seams on the hands (swapping the body textures with another set of textures fixed it).

If you still want to read the post i was on about it's post #102 there's also skeleton patches if you need'em but since you're using 3BA i'll assume you already grabbed those...

this is what it looked like.   Fixed after re-installing all mods involved, installing Demonica textures then re-running FNIS, bodyslide and loot.  New problem happened when testing sexlabs, animations for character stuck, forcing reboot.  Game crashes after Logo on startup with even with no mods active...so game being reinstalled currently.

20200401232803_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Mimirue17 said:
  Hide contents

If you install everything correctly it shouldn't happen again, i'm not sure about the tail but for npc's and your player getting stuck in animations it has nothing to do with this mod...

If you are going to use MNC check it's forum thread, if you're going to use lots animation pack remember you also need SLAL and make sure not to go past the animation limits.

5 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

If you install everything correctly it shouldn't happen again, i'm not sure about the tail but for npc's and your player getting stuck in animations it has nothing to do with this mod...

If you are going to use MNC check it's forum thread, if you're going to use lots animation pack remember you also need SLAL and make sure not to go past the animation limits.

Only had bare minimum sexlab mods in.  Just started on se again as the game is supposed to be more stable.  However sexlab items on se are not very stable compared to le.  May just go back to le for sexlab playing and se for normal ones...will try again once more before moving back.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 2:30 PM, Weaponized_Autismo said:

EDIT: Successfully patched your skeleton to make it compatible with CBBE 3BBB Advanced,attaching the skeleton if anyone else needs it :) .

2ND EDIT: Successfully patched your skeleton to make it compatible with CBBE 3BBB Advanced AND Animated Parasites :D

3RD EDIT: I forgot to mention these patches are for the full hdt smp with cbpc belly installation of 3BBB A and XP32 V4.71 just in case this matters.

I just downloaded this mod and I love it, but I'm having trouble with the body where when I put on clothes it changes the shape of the body.  Obviously my first inclination was that I forgot to build some clothing or something in Bodyslide, but for all the other races, the nude body and the clothed body are identical except for my Draenei body.  See the screenshots for examples of my issues.  I'm using CBBE 3bbb smp, with CBPC for the belly node, just like you said.  Any advice you can give me?  I don't see a dedicated Draenei body to build in Bodyslide, just the hoof armors.  The clothed body is the one I'd like the nude body to look like as well, in the pictures below.

20200823032028_1.jpg

20200823032024_1.jpg

On 2/17/2020 at 2:30 PM, Weaponized_Autismo said:

2ND EDIT: Successfully patched your skeleton to make it compatible with CBBE 3BBB Advanced AND Animated Parasites :D .

Here's a better set of pictures now that I've played a little bit on my character and have better outfits.  The outfit I'm using is an edited, zapped version of Black Robes where I basically removed everything except for the belt.  In the image where she's wearing the robes, you can see that it accurately reflects my bodyslide and racemenu presets.  When I remove the outfit, the body reverts back to some other base shape (not sure what).  Is there a way that I can correct this?  Also, I noticed in some of the other screenshots I've seen here, the horns are shaped differently and possess different textures.  Mine are just a flat color that's highly reflective.  Not sure if I can customize them or not.  I didn't see any options for horn customization in the racemenu options, but if they're there, I'd love to customize those as well.  I haven't checked the Man'ari race, but I would imagine they have the same issue.  Perhaps @Trykz can help me with one or both of these issues as well?  I promise I'm not trying to be a difficult person.  If you need further screenshots or mod info, I'd be happy to provide it.  I'm using 3bbb cbpc, and the above patch that @Weaponized_Autismo created.

20200825151231_1.jpg

20200825151227_1.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I myself, went into the editor to look at the issue I'm having, apparently the texture is in the bsa for the Draenei, not sure what is causing the instant CTDs.  This wasn't an issue beforehand, but since it moved to AE from SE, I don't think I've been able to use it, but, weirdly enough, Man'ari works fine.

I noticed that the skeleton for females is unique (for the hooves obviously), not sure if there is a way to body slide that, not that it matters, it is fine.   But the weirdest part is the Man'ari is using the skeleton for the Draenei.

Now after moving the 2 creation kits (SSE and FO4) over to Steam, Skyrim's settings reset (ugh), I can now select the Draenei without issues.

I tried editing the age on the race, CTD, so even though I can set it, it isn't stable, but the Man'ari is fine in saves, so I'll retire the Draenei, wish it'll get some love in the future.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR