MCM broken, how to fix?

I was going through all MCM entries when suddenly the entire MCM broke, and it now doesn't list any mods anymore at all. I've tried loading, loading an older save, exiting and re-entering the game, uninstalling the mod I was opening when it crashed (SexLab Deadly Drain), but nothing works.

Is anyone familiar with this bug and/or has any ideas on how to fix it?

One possibility I considered was to uninstall and reinstall Skyrim, but I don't want to do that without 100% confirmation that I at least don't have to re-download my mods, and preferably that their dependencies and such and, if possible, MCM settings remain (for that matter, do saves remain on reinstalling?).

42 minutes ago, tygct said:

Try typing this in skyrim console: ski_configmanagerinstance 1

that command forces an update of MCM mod menus.

Tried that, didn't work.

However, starting a new game fixed it. Not a huge loss as I was literally still in the Live Another Life shack while doing the configurations...

4 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

Tried that, didn't work.

However, starting a new game fixed it. Not a huge loss as I was literally still in the Live Another Life shack while doing the configurations...

Glad you got it to work correctly ?

Archived