Question on where to find people

Hi im developing an rpg and having trouble with stuff like thinking up quests etc and was wondering does anyone have suggestions on if this place has people that do mini storys/questlines for games or where to find them 

It meant for an older audiance so swears/mild dirty stuff should be fine lol

stuff im thinking of is like side area stuff like a quest to help someone get together with someone else but the other person stubborn etc (like poor person trying impress noble etc) 

The game open world do whatever u want kind so most stories etc can be put in somewhere for example a story based on a opanage that the owners secrectly a canable etc could be added to most citys while a more scifi based one might have to be limited locations

It would likely be credit only possibly small amount (im on limited funds) would people here be intrested or people know anywhere to look to try help fill my gap for making quests/stories (i know roughly what i want just not good at the filling in middle part lol)

• 6 months later...