(Experimental) Wickedify for Spellcaster (WW add on)

Great job Shichijou, I was hoping someone would start combining the spell injector with WW.

I couldn't get it to work for my sims. When I cast the spell I get the "rejected your advances" animation. It might help to put up a notification bubble with the reason for the refusal, to help work it out. 

I turned on "always accept sex" for testing, and "open relationships" is already enabled.

Any thoughts?

One thing that bugs me about the default spell Infatuo is that you can't cast it on or about yourself. Same with Wickedify... unless I've missed something, the only person who won't get laid is the poor old spellcaster. It also doesn't seem to let you have the person have sex with themselves, so there's no way to do magical masturbation.

Edit: another WW-related spell I've been thinking about is, undressing. And a mischief spell to make people pee themselves, because reasons.

7 hours ago, borcas said:

Great job Shichijou, I was hoping someone would start combining the spell injector with WW.

I couldn't get it to work for my sims. When I cast the spell I get the "rejected your advances" animation. It might help to put up a notification bubble with the reason for the refusal, to help work it out. 

I turned on "always accept sex" for testing, and "open relationships" is already enabled.

Any thoughts?

One thing that bugs me about the default spell Infatuo is that you can't cast it on or about yourself. Same with Wickedify... unless I've missed something, the only person who won't get laid is the poor old spellcaster. It also doesn't seem to let you have the person have sex with themselves, so there's no way to do magical masturbation.

Edit: another WW-related spell I've been thinking about is, undressing. And a mischief spell to make people pee themselves, because reasons.

Hey Borcas, thank you for your feedback! 

As of now, there's no known method to detect whether a person rejected sex proposal since I am utilizing Turbo's "Have Sex" interaction (from pie menu) thus I couldn't display the notification for that (except I wrote my own script which out of my knowledge atm).

From what you describe just now, did you cast on npc? Because using "Have Sex" interaction, WW popout the "X refused your sex proposal" notification. If you casted on npc, you won't be able to see the notification.  I need to get a clearer picture to be able to identify what's wrong, so:

1. What kind of relationship are they in for both sim? (Romantic interest, stranger (have met only), housemate, enemy or family member?)

2. Have you tried on household member (that have romantic interest). Did they gave the same respond?

3. What is your NPC to NPC relationship modifier value (on WW settings?)

Sorry, its my first time modding so it kinda takes time for me to be able to understand the situation ?

Regarding the Infatuo, it utilizes simPicker feature that display sims other than themselves. I am trying to understand how I can modify the feature to also display yourself (like WW does). For now, what I did is if the casting failed, your sim will be asked for sex instead of your chosen one. Hopefully I can get around it soon.

If possible, I would like to have wickedify to be able to do a lot of things. I wanted to make it display options you can do when you select wickedify so in future we could have undressing spell, pee themselves etc

Spell ideas = Force Pee! Make em pee where they stand!

Force Orgy! Make em all do it!

Force Solo! Make em masturbate!

Force Lust for spellcaster! you want to suck it! 'I want to suck it!' lol

cool mod! thx thinking of a cupid sim spreading the love!

On 1/6/2020 at 8:21 AM, Shichijou said:

1. What kind of relationship are they in for both sim? (Romantic interest, stranger (have met only), housemate, enemy or family member?)

2. Have you tried on household member (that have romantic interest). Did they gave the same respond?

I tried it again on some household members with romantic interest, and it works then. Probably the times it didn't work, it was because the sims were strangers.

I would like to skip the relationship check completely. It's magic after all, and no other spells have relationship checks.

just tried your mod & so far so good. thought of a few spells you could try, like restoring virginity (you could call in Vigro intacta) complete with blood and discomfort on the part of the female sim.

or a relationship / memory spell that would wipe out the subjects sim's memory / relationship to the casting sim. that way the magic caster could either seduce that sim over again or go to another sim. how about a false memory spell (if that's do-able).

I know Nisa's Perversions has variations with her sex doll option, that wipes the memory & relationship links but the thought of wiping out not only the target sim but then going to other sims (that your target knew) and wiping out their memories with a spell would add to the simulation. along with the abduction mod they would tie in together.

anyway, just a few ideas (like I said before don't know if it's do able)

keep it up and good luck with your modding...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 5:05 PM, MrGrey said:

This mod is awesome! Can it be updated so that the caster is included in the list of sims the target sim has sex with?

I tried editing the file to do exactly that, by copying a simple part from Zero_Tweaks_RoM_LoveSpellTweak.package to allow targeting the caster themselves.

I tested it in my game, and it worked. But only after introducing the caster to the spell target. Unknown Sims did not try and start a WW interaction.

If anyone knows how to change that please do so or tell me how to do it.

WW_kyraex_Spell_Mischief_Wickedify.package

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/5/2022 at 4:36 PM, ElAmante69 said:

I would love a mod that will remove clothes and or make a sim incredibly horney just some ideas

The Patreon version of WW has that. In addition to removing clothes it adds the exhibitionist trait. And the big difference between the Wickedify and WW version is that Wickedify works between too selected sims which is great, while the WW version the target of the spell simply goes home to have sex with their significant other. (i.e. no fun at all!)