Jump to content
IGNORED

My Custom Sims


Recommended Posts

My Custom Sims

View File

Hello everyone.
after awhile posting the sims I created inspired by some VNs.

I decided it was time to post some of the sims I created from scratch, hope you guys enjoy it.

 

 

The Murphy Family:

Isabella

 

 


20-12-19_10-46-17.png.9e6ee95ced770c99c548f27fd44d1acd.png
 

 

 

The Wilde Family:

Ashley

 


20-12-19_10-27-01.png.9609846fcca4d577ce7c4696396b373d.png
 

 

The Hayashida Family:

Chie

 


20-12-19_11-34-44.png.d3bd55ea35c3800c5df13983e5b133b0.png
 

 

The Higuchi Family:

Ayame

 

 


20-12-19_11-23-12.png.38e6138b3c70dcbcb541ed6c8b6daec6.png
 

 

 

The Howard Family:

Catherine

 

 


20-12-19_11-06-01.png.c7da2528d7d2fa2dbb86c00f4930d5a6.png
 

 

 

The Parker Family:

Olivia

 


01-01-20_22-57-12.png.414e1445dc9e6654802ec8827dc4ea9d.png
 

 

The Uchida Family:

Asami

 

 


01-01-20_22-56-41.png.d93fba849c1bdf83b15e1a7ab168a380.png

 

 

 

The Van Houten Family:

Sophie

 


01-01-20_23-08-24.png.23c54a08a54d4a80c0dedb9cce165556.png
 

 

The Knox Family:

Emily

 


01-01-20_23-10-24.png.a0558c87de7cc15dfc8dab70e6f7257e.png
 

 

The Stevenson Family:

Emma

 

 


01-01-20_23-25-39.png.a9e0dc57583234a5db68be3388b7c2c6.png
 

 

 

The Watanabe Family:

Nanami

 

 


01-01-20_22-55-35.png.23ab1c8bc12684883f61df9723e3bc0a.png
 

 

 

The Oliveira Family:

Ana

 

 


01-01-20_23-26-48.png.f89c0a9378545a537708cc58df9e2aa5.png
 

 

 

The Baker Family:

Laura

 

 


31-01-20_21-06-08.png.78f2adcd7bc65a31df1ef8a1adc66d71.png
 

 

 

The Ito Family:

Kasumi

 

 


31-01-20_21-05-07.png.e4d60a033cea002104bb95f2edac0ee2.png
 

 

 

The Kobayashi Family:

Mariko

 

 


M2.png.d1d7f0aa4ee8356b82d4991ac4fbf347.png
 

 

 

The Davis Family:

Bethany

 

 


B2.png.37d2f76207cf7384994c01c4f41baba5.png
 

 

 

The Nolan Family:

Karen

 

 


K2.png.5ddc0ee088624476cacfe29fb9aa7fcd.png
 

 

 

The Hill Family:

Megan

 

 


MH2.png.ab5308bb68ab49d57790c05da54d563e.png
 

 

 

The Marquez Family:

Luna

 

 


L1.png.1011aa6a32acd04e798c864ec004ec50.png
 

 

 

The Magby Family:

Rana

 

 


RM1.png.f954cee6bcc3b58b901d51d41ab86322.png
 

 

 

The Grey Family:

Jessie

 

 


JG1.png.608c2c38c7ce180c615c92f7c6f9d2dc.png
 

 

 

The Carter Family:

Holly

 

 


HC1.png.f5132707a9ecc249eb73f35bbbde4cfd.png
 

 

 

The Halsted Family:

John

 

 


JH1.png.68511d64c305ef1ca54ad013753bbf68.png
 

 

 

The Saito Family:

Yuriko

 

 


YS1.png.c90b0c033245f7bbb080b54724e3779d.png
 

 

 

The Hawkins Family:

Lisa

 

 


LH1.png.738dc82003e5d9c89149f3ca7f7a051e.png
 

 

 

The Evans Family:

Mia

 

ME1.png.27731896bbf05fda371e96428913d2d2.png



 

 

 

The Lopez Family:

Julia

 

 


JL1.png.e97c6b2d20100168836c4e5e84659934.png
 

 

 

The Hammond Family:

Sam

 

 


SH1.png.3da91ce7e347c999240ac32c6da8b75e.png
 

 

 

The Walsh Family:

Caitlin

 

 


CW1.png.bcdb99c4f802d7c6e96df10345cde956.png
 

 

 

The Rivers Family:

Helen, Lana

 

 


LHR.png.715a3a5f2306464ec621ede6c4e650b8.png
 

 

 

The Watson Family:

Rachel

 

 


RW1.png.0a21303c7795913da5285c43eea65006.png
 

 

 

The Hendrix Family:

Sarah

 

 


SHe1.png.b17afbc99a375268d0546a1e6ebfeffe.png
 

 

 

The Atkinson Family:

July

 

 


JA1.png.be8aefa4049b2317de1db90d271fbe82.png
 

 

 

The Ruo Family:

Zhi

 

 


ZR1.png.960a2f02941c488ff59ebed82be69121.png
 

 

 

The Thompson Family:

Kath

 

 


KT1.png.bae4510ddb448299e106afa56ba9bf2e.png
 

 

 

The Janssen Family:

Alisson

 

 


AJ1.png.dd2a13029ef8ba25367fdf2f0d2d0f2f.png
 

 

 

The Kushkova Family:

Natasha

 

 


NK1.png.b0227207fe5dbce84a972cdbfd51efe8.png
 

 

 

The Vogel Family:

Charlotte

 

 


CV1.png.7e5bcafd8e4e1a301805603cf7647878.png
 

 

 

The Calvert Family:

Jaqueline

 

 


JC1.png.bf5e90220d344edbe603a9fdbf008503.png
 

 

 

The Griffin Family:

Isabelle

 

 


IG1.png.d5ce3cb4a3393fbd007ee0a81b8df35d.png
 

 

 

The Wells Family:

Mary

 

 


MW1.png.de943d1ebac5bd87f6aa32953021ddc6.png
 

 

 

The Schade Family:

Rebeca

 

 


RS1.png.9d414ce9de63b1ef7cceb8051a1effe0.png
 

 

 

The Uchida Family:

Ami

 

 


AU1.png.93e5dd262c01ce9b132253e1a03495a5.png
 

 

 

The Albright Family:

Susan

 

 


SA1.png.280d5003379d8224a0b45647942f806b.png
 

 

 

The Ricci Family:

Mia

 

 


MRi1.png.fb5b9eb27ed995bb59731e5e1fc4eea7.png
 

 

 

The Cruz Family:

Victoria

 

 


VC1.png.a78e7c261776fe8df1c90da6943ae172.png

 

 

 

The Flynn Family:

Kelly

 

 


KF1.png.8914640357ca7969eeeabaa0cc72a5ad.png
 

 

 

The Alves Family:

Caroline

 

 


CA1.png.1574dfa7943ff2a9bc9faf355cbd31cb.png

 

 

 

The Ramos Family:

Helena

 

 


HR1.png.89b44efeed4d40aa7030819153de1a93.png
 

 

 

The Gibson Family:

Debbie

 

DG1.png.2be980e46fe4d58d11a06c6679333d2a.png

 

 

The Bell Family:

Karla

 

KB1.png.a6f4bfc67728f46bb0645cbc0635e5fc.png

[\spoiler]

 

The Sun Family:

Mi Hi

 

SMH1.png.8ea982fd5f01427aab48b56df5121b5a.png

[\spoiler]

 

The Kim Family:

Choon Hee

 

KCH1.png.a9a08c7dba821cc2e879718d2b3f9acf.png

[\spoiler]

 

The Kozłowski Family:

Lena

 

LK1.png.4076f1053c2f99dfed38c0628d4d2420.png

[\spoiler]

 

The Rose Family:

Evelyn

 

ER1.png.f5b9b5824e81916719306794448f9842.png

[\spoiler]

 

The Morgan Family:

Chloe

 

CM1.png.ef7e28d589c62af95bb91caf36f58c80.png

[\spoiler]

 

The Carnahan Family:

Amanda

AC1.png.db203d82a698b643141cf1a8d3419809.png

 

 

The Harper family:

Grace

GH1.png.c9d5bb41cbeac505573a7504b4e2167b.png

 

 

The Karlsson Family:

Stella

SK1.png.985ef9ca3ec4dadf57fcc698351e431e.png

 


 

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Spent hours trying to find out what was causing problems with my game and found that there are alot of generous people giving us sims that have default replacements (not always identified as replacements) for free, ehh why is there no warning that these sims change your game. Nandong head for example, you only use this with WW but as its included in WW the version you have in your sims will cause faces to disappear. Either remove default replacements and game changing content or warn people as to whats included in your sims. Yours are by no means the worst offenders after downloading other creators! work I had dozens of sliders, traits, perversions, 6 default replacements for the skin, the same for the eyes etc, mods that give no hint as to what they are. Obviously screws you game over well and truly, mods that include multiple versions most of which people have so conflict, mods with russian names at the front but have just been renamed by a russian guy, other mods that say things like shoes, wtf.  Your sims are pretty good but I'm not up for hours of identifying bad content thats your job.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, stutz said:

Spent hours trying to find out what was causing problems with my game and found that there are alot of generous people giving us sims that have default replacements (not always identified as replacements) for free, ehh why is there no warning that these sims change your game. Nandong head for example, you only use this with WW but as its included in WW the version you have in your sims will cause faces to disappear. Either remove default replacements and game changing content or warn people as to whats included in your sims. Yours are by no means the worst offenders after downloading other creators! work I had dozens of sliders, traits, perversions, 6 default replacements for the skin, the same for the eyes etc, mods that give no hint as to what they are. Obviously screws you game over well and truly, mods that include multiple versions most of which people have so conflict, mods with russian names at the front but have just been renamed by a russian guy, other mods that say things like shoes, wtf.  Your sims are pretty good but I'm not up for hours of identifying bad content thats your job.

Hello
No one ever said anything about the Nandong head causing trouble in their games, and i honestly didn't know that it's only used with WW, as its not stated when i downloaded this, i have other CC that i can use as replacement for this, and it was never my intention to cause problems for anyone's game.

But many CCs don't make it clear whether they are replacements or not and im trying to make sure that my sims don't be posted with conflicting mods and any feedback is allways welcome
I understand that you are frustrated, because problems occurred in game, but you feedback would be more useful if you had told me, which CC's were causing problems only in my sims and that would help me avoid files that could cause problems in the future.

about my obligation to identify bad content, do you understand that if a file did not cause problems in my game, it is very difficult for me to identify it as a bad file?

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Hey @Viktor*2, I was wondering if you were taking " requests " , All the sims you created are probably top tier imo, beautiful and well designed thats why since i never found her for the sims, i would love if you could do claire redfield from re2 remake for the sims 4 if possible, im still amazed of how you made all theses vn characters as well as your own :)

Anyway thanks for the hard work !

Link to comment
Just now, Hyxis said:

Hey @Viktor*2, I was wondering if you were taking " requests " , All the sims you created are probably top tier imo, beautiful and well designed thats why since i never found her for the sims, i would love if you could do claire redfield from re2 remake for the sims 4 if possible, im still amazed of how you made all theses vn characters as well as your own :)

Anyway thanks for the hard work !

Hello, thanks for the nice words, feel free to make "requests" they can take some time to be finished, but I always try to do them.

I will try to make Claire and send you some images

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Viktor*2 said:

Hello, thanks for the nice words, feel free to make "requests" they can take some time to be finished, but I always try to do them.

I will try to make Claire and send you some images

Lovely Thank you very much ! I will wait even tho im sure that if you can make ill be satisfied :) Stay safe friend !

Link to comment

 

On 4/12/2020 at 12:52 AM, Viktor*2 said:

Thanks, I will probably release some of my VN girls tomorow and some of the custom ones during this week.

anything new about the custom ones? i actually use all your creations to repopulate my world, getting rid of the normal townies and creating new families based on similar looks. the new batch looks so promising i planned on restarting once i incorporate them.  

Link to comment
3 hours ago, barak219 said:

 

anything new about the custom ones? i actually use all your creations to repopulate my world, getting rid of the normal townies and creating new families based on similar looks. the new batch looks so promising i planned on restarting once i incorporate them.  

hello, i will upload 2 new customs sims today, i had some problems with my internet this week and it delayed the upload. its nice knowing that you're using all my creations to repopulate your world.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Wonderful!!! These are the sims im looking forward to. The last one im just curious about the clothes. ?

21-04-20_12-37-31.png.6792a1c916bc07d8ead47c338b51aea7.png21-04-20_12-18-02.png.1e64f499ac0c0f0975c4cc84a6e0df80.png21-04-20_12-08-18.png.e4ce796fd65c5fc9bcfe299c7e558bd2.png21-04-20_14-04-11.png.7deab76828f7418326ea8be9cba45ad0.png

 

These sims are almost done, i will see if i upload them first. The last one is just a chinese sim with normal clothes, but i was playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms and decided to use some antique chinese clothes in her.

 

5 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Also, your sims are the best! I have been using them for months for my household.

Thanks, is always good seeing my girls in your worlds.

Link to comment
On 4/24/2020 at 1:29 AM, Rarity Mane Six said:

Wonderful!!! These are the sims im looking forward to. The last one im just curious about the clothes. ?

21-04-20_12-37-31.png.6792a1c916bc07d8ead47c338b51aea7.png21-04-20_12-18-02.png.1e64f499ac0c0f0975c4cc84a6e0df80.png21-04-20_12-08-18.png.e4ce796fd65c5fc9bcfe299c7e558bd2.png21-04-20_14-04-11.png.7deab76828f7418326ea8be9cba45ad0.png

 

Also, your sims are the best! I have been using them for months for my household.

1191231227_F1.png.f18fb0808a4dad591f300dd433a3c98e.png

 

Plus a 2nd household im filling up. ?

1100329673_F2.png.2c7739dad997ac838c9e2d5bef14d554.png 

Which sim is the one left of the twins?

Link to comment
On 4/26/2020 at 9:42 PM, Rarity Mane Six said:

Their left or looking at them left? ? If you mean the one with the pink dress thats Xianne Mei which should be Household_Mei from the download list if im not mistaken. Unless you meant the other sim?

 

Ah you answered my question, She looks different.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Oh looking forward to the first & second. ?

The first one is one of my favorites sims until now

 

8 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Plus loving the new sims you just uploaded. They're perfect! ?

14434308_F3.png.c423640ef178f57e60c6e204661fd621.png

Thanks. it's always good to see them in yours worlds

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...