A way to limit floor sex locations?

tatorsalid

I was wondering is there a way to make a invisible floor tile(s) to limit floor area(s).

This floor tiles maybe could be put down in area(s) to limit or stop some floor animations from getting to close to other objects.  I see they have invisible sign(s) mods to limit sex locations.  Maybe the tiles could be like a object that sex animations is not allowed on?

On 12/26/2019 at 12:49 AM, tatorsalid said:

I was wondering is there a way to make a invisible floor tile(s) to limit floor area(s).

This floor tiles maybe could be put down in area(s) to limit or stop some floor animations from getting to close to other objects.  I see they have invisible sign(s) mods to limit sex locations.  Maybe the tiles could be like a object that sex animations is not allowed on?

There are a few ways to MAYBE do this. Of course a mod is possible but you could also just have "change sex location anywhere" switch to on if you are using WW. This will allow you to move the sims out of the way if they end up in an undesirable location. WW settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > ✔️Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch (4th one down my version).

Or if there is a specific animation you don't want that involved the floor you could disable it all together. WW Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Animations Disabler > Animation Creator > Category > Animation you don't want sims to use.

If it's NPCs doing it and you wish to control that then you'd have to enable Manual NPC sex. You have to turn on the switch. WW Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > ✔️Manual NPC Sex Switch (3rd one down on my version).

Those could be helpful until there's a mod more specific to what you're looking for. 

If you already knew this sorry lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived