Jump to content

Ran into a problem


TitansFaith

Recommended Posts

Ok so I ran into an issue while modding my game. It prevented me from making female characters, totally my fault don't wish to get into details. So after a few CTD's I decided to go ahead and go with a fresh install to better use Wrye Bash and SKSE. So fresh download later from Steam with Dawngaurd only.

 

And so my real issue arises after the download gets finished I get ready to remod and hopefully not mess up again. So I open my data folder and something's not right, 3 folders and a few extra bsa's that aren't mods.

 

Here is the pic for my new data folder.post-116133-13597883139165_thumb.png

 

Just need to know if my game is still moddable if not is this fixable and how.

 

P.S sorry for the long post just wanted to give you a heading to were I was at and how I got there. :P Thanks in advance for any info. :)

Link to comment

No. Those files are the stock files you need. Also, I also suggest finding a BSA Unpacker and also extracting the String folder from Dawnguard. It seems Bethesda was a bit silly in their String folder being packaged instead of being loose as the new Creation engine does it.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use