Can someone help me? HDT clothes Error

gan15822

It works for me, but the feet do no match up to the body. I suspect that this is a conversion and the feet were not properly converted to CBBE. Take off the shoes and try other heels and see if that makes a difference.

Also, I found a platform in the main outfit that needs to removed. That is the cause of the strange square I see.

41 minutes ago, Sleepytigereyes said:

It works for me, but the feet do no match up to the body. I suspect that this is a conversion and the feet were not properly converted to CBBE. Take off the shoes and try other heels and see if that makes a difference.

Also, I found a platform in the main outfit that needs to removed. That is the cause of the strange square I see.

I don't think it's about the feet.

What platform should I remove?

There are squares on gloves and main clothes. They have a physical engine.

The rest are normal.

17 minutes ago, gan15822 said:

I don't think it's about the feet.

What platform should I remove?

There are squares on gloves and main clothes. They have a physical engine.

The rest are normal.

Here is what I did in body slide, put the platforms under a 'mask weighted vertices' and then export. If that doesn't work, then I'm at a loss.

10 minutes ago, Sleepytigereyes said:

Here is what I did in body slide, put the platforms under a 'mask weighted vertices' and then export. If that doesn't work, then I'm at a loss.

mask weighted vertices  where is it? 

If you don't mind, can you tell me by picture?

I'm sorry I asked you many questions and thank you.

7 minutes ago, gan15822 said:

mask weighted vertices  where is it? 

If you don't mind, can you tell me by picture?

I'm sorry I asked you many questions and thank you.

Right click the platform in the list on the right hand side and a drop down list will appear. Please keep in mind that the platforms do not show up in my game. But I do know that masking may keep it from showing up in yours or else there is something wrong or you may need to redownload and reinstall the outfit.

21 minutes ago, Sleepytigereyes said:

Right click the platform in the list on the right hand side and a drop down list will appear. Please keep in mind that the platforms do not show up in my game. But I do know that masking may keep it from showing up in yours or else there is something wrong or you may need to redownload and reinstall the outfit.

I can't find it.

I'm sorry.....

Can you show me the picture?

15 hours ago, Sleepytigereyes said:

It's settled.  I deleted that part with NifSkope and it was gone. thx

Archived