Breast and Butt Collision Locations being incorrect for bigger ones

ibiza6

I am a simple man with a love for huge breasts, I won't deny it. 

Anyway, So My main issue I always keep struggling After installing any HDT stuff is the Collision between Breasts, Butt and Such.

Most of the time I set my Slider for these ones to be rather large And test them out using "Sexy idle animation" 

The problem is everytime there's a collision between the hand on the breasts, It will clip through it, However when the animation is reaching the center to where a smaller sized breasts would be, It causes a Collision touch to the breasts, Showing it being squeezed a bit.

Basically, The Breasts and butt mass are treated the same way, And do not change it's collision size or location when using bigger breasts.

HDT physics and jiggling are working just fine, But the collision part is what bugs me.

I'm currently using BakaFactory's 3bbb Body, Though There is a couple of bodyslide option like PE,SMP,normal and TBBP (I do have the whole basic stuff and requirements like Bodyslide,SKSE XMPSE,additem and more.) Keep in mind that I would really like to use SMP as the HDT Because I like my breasts tinder 

If Anyone could help me solve this issue (I might be doing something wrong, Or maybe I need to do some changes to the XML files) I would really appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, ibiza6 said:

I am a simple man with a love for huge breasts, I won't deny it. 

Anyway, So My main issue I always keep struggling After installing any HDT stuff is the Collision between Breasts, Butt and Such.

Most of the time I set my Slider for these ones to be rather large And test them out using "Sexy idle animation" 

The problem is everytime there's a collision between the hand on the breasts, It will clip through it, However when the animation is reaching the center to where a smaller sized breasts would be, It causes a Collision touch to the breasts, Showing it being squeezed a bit.

If Anyone could help me solve this issue (I might be doing something wrong, Or maybe I need to do some changes to the XML files) I would really appreciate it

This is an easy way to edit your  hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml or hdt.xml file. You need to set the dimensions closer to the actual sizes that you are using. This is a lot of trial and error in that everyone's preferences to sizes are different but the mentioned xml files are static for one size. They don't change in consideration for whatever body configuration you are using. Also going overboard on the bodyslide sliders will result in something you cannot adapt the xml files to. The animations only allow a modest leeway in adjusting for until you have to adjust the animations themselves. This is something I am not capable of doing myself.

Copy your original files and put them somewhere safe and experiment away with the ones in your skse directory. If you mess up real bad, you can recopy your original files back and try again.

There is a LOT of trial and error in getting it just right but the more effort you put into it, the more rewarding the result. X = width, Y = depth, Z = height. Don't change too many fields at once and see what each one does for you. Weight is also a consideration worth looking into. Think of the physics overlaid on the model you are using. They are separate but connected. The contact points of the physics are reached and only then does the model respond.

Good luck. I cannot be of any more help than this since I am just scratching the surface of physics correlation and have not discovered/learned enough for my own satisfaction.

Archived