IGNORED

More random sex locations.

It seems that there are a lot of different sex objects and locations for whicedwhims, but the animation is usually at the same location or object everytime such as the floor or bed.  I never seen the sims go to the hot tub or the fridge for instance unless I tell them to.  Is there a mod to make the sex locations more random?  Floor animation to bed animation to hot tub animation for instance.  Just more random.   Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 2:50 AM, tatorsalid said:

It seems that there are a lot of different sex objects and locations for whicedwhims, but the animation is usually at the same location or object everytime such as the floor or bed.  I never seen the sims go to the hot tub or the fridge for instance unless I tell them to.  Is there a mod to make the sex locations more random?  Floor animation to bed animation to hot tub animation for instance.  Just more random.   Thanks...

That usually is associated with the sex animation itself. For example: Animation1 might have vaginal/anal/oral animations for bed/floor where Animation2 might have same sex categories but for chair1/chair2/door/window. It depends on the creator. 

I have animations that allow for my sims to have sex against doors/windows/desks/tables/chairs/bookcases/fridge/tub/shower/toilet/counter and so on. I usually download the more active animation creators that WW suggests on their website that directs usually back to here.

Just download them  HERE   (Scroll to sex animations on the left side)

Hi there:  I just did an experiment where I deleted all my animations except from the ones that I wanted that included fitness equipment, fridge, outdoor equipment, bondage items and others.  Even though I could click on the items for them to work, the sims by themselves would not ask for sex anymore and the (have sex) on the romance would not function.  I have wrote to whicked whims about this problem.  Thanks for the reply.   Happy New Year.

19 minutes ago, tatorsalid said:

Hi there:  I just did an experiment where I deleted all my animations except from the ones that I wanted that included fitness equipment, fridge, outdoor equipment, bondage items and others.  Even though I could click on the items for them to work, the sims by themselves would not ask for sex anymore and the (have sex) on the romance would not function.  I have wrote to whicked whims about this problem.  Thanks for the reply.   Happy New Year.

No problem, just make sure all your animations are kept up to date. So it all works properly. :)