Queens Blade for skyrim

i'm have problems with Echidna follower everytime i enter the temple of kynareth my game crashes as well as if i try spawning her next to me with console command can anyone help?? :-/

Hmm , if you have Creation kit you can try to relocate spawn point maybe in it.Also if you have other custom followers that might spawn in Temple of Kynareth ,that might be the case to.

Thats the only bug i have encountered while created mod...

Try to paste RaceCompatibility files to your data folder, PM me, i will try to help.      

Not good, still got the crash on both 3dmax or on the skyrim.

Should I post the source (.Max), .Nif, or .Obj file for those who can make it happen?

I've removed the Skin and BSDismembermentSkin Modifier.

Note: I just finished with the body outfit only... Still working for the fishnet and other on different files.

what is the skeleton ? 

Did you see NightasyTutorials on tube ? on his forum he got Q&A for all related topics on porting.

what is the skeleton ? 

Did you see NightasyTutorials on tube ? on his forum he got Q&A for all related topics on porting.

That's my own original skeleton, I've tried using Cherry's T-Pose Skeleton but to no success.

Only this skeleton that have a chance of success in 3dMax but not in Skyrim, don't know why but this is the original skeleton from: "Skyrim - Meshes.bsa"

I'll see what I can do after take a good look at NightasyTutorials on tube and his forum, thanks romeozero.

Gonna take a while for me to watch most of his tutorials, but for now I'll focus on Convert Oblivion to Skyrim (Part 1&2)

Oblivion Skeleton (skeleton-7119-1)for skyrim working fine.

Hey people c'mon, who knows 3ds max, can make  hairs, weapons and other stuff !?!??

Join in for da project !!

Hey people c'mon, who knows 3ds max, can make  hairs, weapons and other stuff !?!??

When i'm bored/frustrated i make random models, mostly weapons and most of them never leave max... If you post a pic of a weapon to make i'll have a crack at it when i'm in between doing stuff.

When i'm bored/frustrated i make random models, mostly weapons and most of them never leave max... If you post a pic of a weapon to make i'll have a crack at it when i'm in between doing stuff.

That would be great Vioxsis, but i did not see official concept art for QB .So i can post a link to a reference of some artbooks and scans gallery only.http://g.e-hentai.org/?page=0&f_non-h=on&f_imageset=on&f_misc=on&f_search=queen%27s+blade&f_apply=Apply+Filter

Oblivion Skeleton (skeleton-7119-1)for skyrim working fine.

This, "Oblivion Skeleton (skeleton-7119-1)for skyrim" is it on Nexus?

I'm currently oversea and will check it when I'm back.

Yes the one from nexus .when you import skeleton check ' import skeleton ' box to, it will be visible (its using hi heels system) 

Hi guys,

Sorry I am really new here but have read up as much as possible.

I have a question to ask regarding about adding Echidna as a follower. I have installed CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod version v2.4.1 and am using a chsbhc armor with bbp snake armor. However when i try to enter to the temple of whiterun where Echidna should be located in, the game crashed. I do not have other custom followers that will spawn in the temple of whiterun.

I read in a post that says try to paste RaceCompatibility files to your data folder. Where am i suppose to find that? Is it this one? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24168

May i know what have i done wrong? Do i still require any other files?

Thanks,

Leo

Hi guys,

I have a question to ask regarding about adding Echidna as a follower. I have installed CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod version v2.4.1 and am using a chsbhc armor with bbp snake armor. However when i try to enter to the temple of whiterun where Echidna should be located in, the game crashed. I do not have other custom followers that will spawn in the temple of whiterun.

I read in a post that says try to paste RaceCompatibility files to your data folder. Where am i suppose to find that? Is it this one? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24168

Thanks,

Leo

here friend!

racecompatibility.rar

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Leo

here friend!

Thanks Grafo =]. 

I manage to find her in the temple however her body doesnt load. I managed to get her to load when i remove her body mesh and skeleton. However if i were to put them back the game crashes.

Im now using cbbe with bbp mod. Are there any suggestions that i can take to solve the problem?

with regards,

Sou

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Leo

here friend!

Thanks Grafo =]. 

I manage to find her in the temple however her body doesnt load. I managed to get her to load when i remove her body mesh and skeleton. However if i were to put them back the game crashes.

Im now using cbbe with bbp mod. Are there any suggestions that i can take to solve the problem?

with regards,

Sou

universal recommend!!

Files required to work

1. Calientes Female Body - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

2. TBBP http://www.loverslab...bbp-simulation/

3. Or XPMS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800 + animation from BBP or TBBP animation.-----highly recommended!!!

a1v10gv4b6o5gh07g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?cuddfpvzkd23bs1

Craftable in elven

looks nice my friend! I update the thread!

Thanks Grafo!! xD

All thanks to you, i got it to work!

Sadly, i cant seem to load the snake armor on. I downloaded and tried the cbbe tbbp version of the snake armor. Any suggestions that i can make the armor appear?

Echidna is so hot and beautiful lol.

with regards,

Sou

Thanks Grafo!! xD

Sadly, i cant seem to load the snake armor on. I downloaded and tried the cbbe tbbp version of the snake armor. Any suggestions that i can make the armor appear?

with regards,

Sou

in console type  help snake 4  then player.additem (number of item)  give her the armor ))

i dont know why CK  won't  save  when i add armor to a character,dont have this issue with other CF i created.

Thanks Grafo!! xD

with regards,

Sou

in console type  help snake 4  then player.additem (number of item)  give her the armor ))

i dont know why CK  won't  save  when i add armor to a character,dont have this issue with other CF i created.

Sorry a dumb question number of item refers to the id of the item that appeared after typing help snake 4 right? it says invalid inventory object for parameter object id. I entered player.additem snake idnumber but it doesnt work.

with regards,

Sou

Thanks Grafo!! xD

with regards,

Sou

Sorry a dumb question number of item refers to the id of the item that appeared after typing help snake 4 right? it says invalid inventory object for parameter object id.

with regards,

Sou

or just help snake.you can google for Q&A  

Thanks Grafo!! xD

with regards,

Sou

Sorry a dumb question number of item refers to the id of the item that appeared after typing help snake 4 right? it says invalid inventory object for parameter object id.

with regards,

Sou

or just help snake.you can google for Q&A  

Thanks romeozero!

Finally got it to work lol...

with regards,

Sou