Queens Blade for skyrim

I haven't downloaded or taken a look at them, but one of things I remember, from doing a couple basic mashups early on, is that every mesh piece has to be named the same in the nif file, and they have to be in the same order in the list when you open the nif, between the thin and full versions for the weight slider.  When I didn't, the result was similar to what I saw in your earlier pictures, with the mesh shooting off into the distance like that.  

Ok... finally finished with the gauntlets and boots.

It's craftable, and upgradeable.

Note:

This armor is not weight slide compatible... (Still can't find out what went wrong...)

attachicon.gifShizuka Outfit.rar

And you need to weight paint it to.

ehh... what?

If anything is wrong please tell me about it, cause it's working fine on my side...

(If it's about the wight slider, I mean the slider on the game. The one makes your character fatter...)

I haven't downloaded or taken a look at them, but one of things I remember, from doing a couple basic mashups early on, is that every mesh piece has to be named the same in the nif file, and they have to be in the same order in the list when you open the nif, between the thin and full versions for the weight slider.  When I didn't, the result was similar to what I saw in your earlier pictures, with the mesh shooting off into the distance like that.  

Will try it, thanks for the info.

Oh and sorry for the late post, my wife just gave birth yesterday.

Took time for me to realize that the recipe on Shizuka Armor is still made for leather armor...

ShizukaOutfit.esp

Note:

This armor is not weight slide compatible... (Still can't find out what went wrong...)

ehh... what?

Took time for me to realize that the recipe on Shizuka Armor is still made for leather armor...

attachicon.gifShizukaOutfit.esp

And archive doesn't have gauntlets  and  boots meshes.

Congrats with the  baby ! 

Note:

ehh... what?

attachicon.gifShizukaOutfit.esp

And archive doesn't have gauntlets  and  boots meshes.

Congrats with the  baby ! 

And here I should remember about it, sorry...

Busy taking care of the new family member...

Will do the weighting on the model, and for what jonas_opines suggest I haven't got the time to try it but will do around Saturday or Sunday.

Just add it into your data folder...

meshes.rar

Bah!  Excuses excuses!   :dodgy:

Congrats.

Well it is, an excuse. :P

She DID gave birth on 21 April 2013, she gave birth to a twin. Which means I'm gonna have a lot of work at home...

But, thanks to you the armor is now weight compatible. :)

Still need to edit the mesh here and there cause I see minor clipping that can be fixed...

(It's not like the clipping is major or you could plainly see it...)

Plus the gauntlet and boots need some fixing now that it's weight compatible.

EDIT:

Here you go, any clipping or bug on the mesh please let me know...

Now it's time to go and take care of the twins :shy:

meshes_2nd_go.rar

so far the best follower u made there thats almost 90 % like the anime character was echidna and  siggy  

not bad  :D

Glad you liked Echidna,i am making others when have time.We can complete Shizuka.

bigger tits on them like echidna would be good anyway  ;D

i hope u will fix cattleya body morph someday she is too short and skinny in the game, cattleya i know is a BBW, a bit muscular, and tall too about 1.3 maybe if u ever used skyrim command to change character size  XD, for reference try find it in google so many cattleya picture there hehe

3rd:  CHSBHC Body Physics-Mod V2.4.1xxxx

4th:  XPMS-26800 -1-4 Mod

and at last for sure:

Qblade Echidna by Romeozero

Nexus Mod m..... cannot detect the esp file. same problem with skyrim launcher.

I dont know how, I can get Echidna in my game. Im a very fan of this series.

Have I forget something?????

3rd:  CHSBHC Body Physics-Mod V2.4.1xxxx

4th:  XPMS-26800 -1-4 Mod

and at last for sure:

Qblade Echidna by Romeozero

Nexus Mod m..... cannot detect the esp file. same problem with skyrim launcher.

I dont know how, I can get Echidna in my game. Im a very fan of this series.

Have I forget something?????

nexusmanager!

its the solution :heart:

And i dont know how i load esp files in NMM or Skyrim Launcher.

any help?

I don't have Nexus manager,in youre - documents >games >skyrim folder>SkyrimPrefs.ini> look under [Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1 (must have 1).
Skyrim launcher will detect mod files that was droped in DATA folder.
Also the skeleton i used is  TBBP  ( in archive) for PREFERED ARMOR Vers (it's tbbp or bbp)
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So ...is this thread  dead ?? :(

why die so many threads, I can tell you! because so many modder losing joy and end their work, a pity :(

german

warum sterben so viele threads , ich kann es dir sagen ! weil sehr viele modder die lust verlieren und ihre arbeit beenden , schade

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so far the best follower u made there thats almost 90 % like the anime character was echidna and  siggy  

not bad  :D

Glad you liked Echidna,i am making others when have time.We can complete Shizuka.

Hello, I would like to ask, that hairstyle, is from which mod? I look through a lot of places and could not find it. Can you please tell me which hair mod have this particular hair?

The new race menu allow increase of eye size, pupil size, and facial changes, The Ningheim Race<http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?>, along with the updated race menu allow such possibilities. So its not that bad. But so far I could not find the hair from your creation.

Please share ><

post-240002-0-43679000-1411919994_thumb.jpg

The outfit might be too much, but a Captain Liliana follower would be amazing :)

I can make a character that looks mostly right (still working on making better faces with RaceMenu sliders) but need to learn how to actually make her a follower so I can add her to my other games. I can also give her the Sea Rover armor from the TERA Armor set but it's just not the same...