Queens Blade for skyrim

how do I get the Echidna follower to work? I dl the body and the armor along with the follower but everytime I enter the temple of kenireth I CTD, can someone give me all the requirement in one dl?

i updated archive, ctd is skeleton.nif problem.In folder of echidna you can use any body nif, I use tbbp skeleton in character assets.

how do I get the Echidna follower to work? I dl the body and the armor along with the follower but everytime I enter the temple of kenireth I CTD, can someone give me all the requirement in one dl?

1. Calientes Female Body - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

2. TBBP http://www.loverslab...bbp-simulation/

3. Or XPMS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800 + animation from BBP or TBBP animation.-----highly recommended!!!

I used only the 1st two and it work. Thanks to grafo lol

Can someone reload echidna as a follower? the link is dead. I had to reformat my whole computer....

with regards,

Sou

romeozero,

Can i know what body slider did u use to create echidna? Is it CB++ tbbp or cbbe with tbbp or bbp?

I have a problem with a custom fellower. There is a seam at the front between body and legs. The back was fine. I also noticed that echidna can equip chsbhc armors with no seam problems. Currently using cbbe 3.2 texture and cb++ tbbp body. The custom follower that i loaded uses default character settings. Do you have any idea how i can i solve the seam problem when i equip the custom follower with chsbhc armor?

I already tried modifying the body mesh and texture but still in vain.... Is it a texture problem? 

with regards,

Sou

romeozero,

Can i know what body slider did u use to create echidna? Is it CB++ tbbp or cbbe with tbbp or bbp?

I have a problem with a custom fellower. There is a seam at the front between body and legs. The back was fine. I also noticed that echidna can equip chsbhc armors with no seam problems. Currently using cbbe 3.2 texture and cb++ tbbp body. The custom follower that i loaded uses default character settings. Do you have any idea how i can i solve the seam problem when i equip the custom follower with chsbhc armor?

I already tried modifying the body mesh and texture but still in vain.... Is it a texture problem? 

with regards,

Sou

its not the body , i used body and tex in archive with a tbbp skeleton, i used numenume eros 1 , i used cbbe. with that tex.All works.Its just a wrong armor conversion of  CHSBHS of top vest.

I did not used any sliders, you can use any kind of body to it, and skeleton ,Its just facegen data and path to meshes and files. 

romeozero,

with regards,

Sou

its not the body , i used body and tex in archive with a tbbp skeleton, i used numenume eros 1 , i used cbbe. with that tex.All works.Its just a wrong armor conversion of  CHSBHS of top vest.

I did not used any sliders, you can use any kind of body to it, and skeleton ,Its just facegen data and path to meshes and files. 

k imma try converting...

Thanks =]

with regards,

Sou

romeozero another question lol

Can echidna used armors listed in

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/

the old version ones and the manga body version of armors?

The game crashes whenever i pass echidna those armors.

with regards,

Sou

i don't  quite understand the question ,sorry.Megalov version more correct due to neck bug.compare to chsbhc. I created this follower cause its for queens blade,its supposed to be ECHIDNA,.Ck have information of the armor  and parent string.I did not try to give any other armor to her.I don't know will it work or something . 

Okay, I've got it working, but I got a problem here... The armor is somehow invisible. But when I change the Skyrim Shader Type into Skin Tint, the armor is visible, but it use the body texture and not the armor texture.

I've done everything on Nightasy's Tutorial:

A quick question:

1. Can really the BSDismemberSkinInstance the problem here?

2. Do I need to put the Vertex Color on?

3. Sometimes if I change one of the property on BSLightingShaderProperty, and equip the armor the game crashes.

4. Do I need NiAlphaProperty on the armor?

And here are the armor that finally made it into the game but Invisible, and for a side note this armor is not yet Weight Silde support or so it only one size, the smallest weight... (Just make a copy of it and change the number into 1 [EX:ShizukaOutfit_1.nif])

If anyone can found out why it was invisible please tell me what I've done wrong that make the armor invisible.

Original:

ShizukaOutfit_0.nif

Edited:

ShizukaOutfit_0.nif

Note:

Original -> Just came out (Exported) from 3d Max 2010

Edited  -> I've edited the BSDismemberSkinInstance and some other stuffs needed to be deleted. (EX:NiStencilProperty, NiSpecularProperty)

As for the Original, there are 2 BSLightingShaderProperty located outside the NiNode. They belong to "Kimono" and "Toga"

1. Can really the BSDismemberSkinInstance the problem here?

Yes, and it was your problem in this case.

They were not set to use skyrim's dismember body. (spb_32_body)

2. Do I need to put the Vertex Color on?

yes for the body, no for the armour.

3. Sometimes if I change one of the property on BSLightingShaderProperty, and equip the armor the game crashes.

This is more a statement than a question..

4. Do I need NiAlphaProperty on the armor?

If the armour needs it, yes. If it doesn't then no..

I would have to look at the diffuses alpha to say for sure.

http://www.mediafire.com/?udvjs62kzjzjzeu

I changed all the BSD's and vertex colours, but you will have to change the hard texture paths to,

"textures\slinky kunoichi\bra.dds" insted of "d:\games\the elder scrolls v - skyrim\data\textures\slinky kunoichi\bra.dds"

For all the paths.

I changed all the BSD's and vertex colours, but you will have to change the hard texture paths to,

"textures\slinky kunoichi\bra.dds" insted of "d:\games\the elder scrolls v - skyrim\data\textures\slinky kunoichi\bra.dds"

For all the paths.

Oops, sorry... Forgot to change the texture path...

Thanks for the help Vioxsis, and for further improve myself on converting and making new armors:

1. Is there a way to manually set the BSDismemberSkinInstance to use skyrim's dismember body. (spb_32_body) both on 3dmax and nifskope?

2. What is Vertex Color? And what use did they have on Skyrim meshes?

EDIT:

Forget it, question number 1 is answered already... Just the number 2 please :)

In max you can change what body part dismember is used by going in to the modifiers parameters.

3cd6wx6gtqr46q37g.jpg

In nifskope you would pick BSDismemberSkinInstance in the block list and expand Partitions in block details,

and from the body part drop down list pick the part you want.

hqcx93nz2phjqxr7g.jpg

Vertex colour is used to give colour to stuff like hair and skin so you can change colour with out having multiple texture maps.

It can also be used to add shading effects at the lowest state possible. (used mostly for foliage flowers that sort of stuff)  

For some reason, the model explode into a spiky ball.

From the entire armor that I can see, I can say that I might have make a mistake or two on Belt or Beltknot. Hell it might even both of Belt and Beltknot.

I've checked the smooth modifier on every part of the armor and even re-smooth everything on both size for 5 times. But alas the armor still explode into a spiky ball.

And for the last time before posting this, I've counted the armor's vertices on both size, and the result is the same. Both sizes have the same vertices on every part.

Here are some screenshots of the armor

post-82610-0-89364900-1365620888_thumb.jpg

post-82610-0-89538300-1365620923_thumb.jpg

post-82610-0-79723500-1365620936_thumb.jpg

post-82610-0-15537500-1365620946_thumb.jpg

post-82610-0-54259800-1365620954_thumb.jpg

post-82610-0-18735700-1365620963_thumb.jpg

post-82610-0-47490400-1365620972_thumb.jpg

As you can see in the screenshots that the color is purple and the only one had clear purple is the Belt and Beltknot.

And if anyone have 3dmax here are the max files:

Shizuka Outfit Final.rar

I'll keep looking and try to fix it, anyone can find what is the problem will be appreciated.

Oh and one more thing, the BSDismemberSkinInstance isn't set to Skyrim Body like Vioxsis instructed cause I can't find it on my 3dmax, so be careful.

Sry for dbl post, but I really can't find the problem on my files...

Hopefully whoever downloaded the file (probably Vioxsis...) could find the problem...

Yeah it was me :) just been a little busy to have a proper look at it.

After i finish unwrapping Shizuka's Tanto i will see what is wrong with it. 

Sorry guys, for Shizuka's armor... I really can't do anything to fix it, so I'm forced to give you the armor without the Weight Slide support until Vioxsis or I, myself figure out what happen.

Here you go guys, as for the Gauntlets and Boots... Currently I can't work on it since I just got out of hospital (Got a little 'Accident').

Will update the armor when I'm fully recovered.

Just type "help kunoichi 4" for the armor

EDIT:

There is a little spike on the left breast, so I repair it and here is the entire data. Both Mesh (Fixed) and texture (Updated) + the ESP

Moved to page 7

Can't  finalize other custom followers , when type in console showracemenu  in interiors ,its freezing in eternal .I only add new SG hairs for creating (without them its not good) got any  suggestions to fix ?? 

created in the new HeadPart-hair Creationkit with hair meshes you want! so you will not have problems when loading

!!give the credit to the respective author!

I hope there are more content made for CHSBHC, especially when a good friend of loverslab just made a v3 compatible, and this becomes one of the mods to go through that newly opened door of opportunities :heart:

What? There's a V3 compatable that can still wear older CHSBHC armors?