Now is not the time

Unable to start SO animations using SexoutSex Lite in TTW. The response I get from all NPCs in Capital Wastelands is "Now is not the time". I've followed BruceWayne's install tut for Sexout...and have loaded minimal mods for troubleshooting. 

Load order:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
FalloutNV_lang.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
SmallAnimator.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
TTW Quick Start.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Total active plugins: 28
Total plugins: 28

I've confirmed NVSE and NVSE Extender versions via console command. NVEdit load messages did not reveal any obvious Sexout or SexoutSex Lite errors. Install of SmallAnimator plays SO animations. Install tut for SCR says to confirm SO works by installing SexoutSex Lite...so I haven't yet installed SCR. I'm not using Steam version of FO3 or FONV. I'm using GOG version. Would this have any bearing on the problem?

Version numbers:

Spoiler

FalloutNV ver 1.4.0.525
TaleOfTwoWastelands ver 3.2.2
NVSE ver 5.1 Beta 04
NVSE Extender v18
Sexout ver 2-10-97
SexoutSexLite ver 1.34
SmallAnimator ver 2 JIP 25-03-2017
The Mod Configuration Menu 42507-1-5

SmallerTalk ver 1.2.6

Update:
I went ahead and installed Sexout Common Resources (with the sexoutcommonresources.esm), Sexout Kisskey and Sexout Sexkey, which both worked. That indicates to me that my problem is between SmallerTalk and SexoutSex Lite.  Does anybody have an idea where I should go from here?  I think I should try replacing SexoutSex Lite with SexoutSex...because I hope the problem isn't with SmallerTalk.

Archived