Bloody Spell - Modding

• 3 months later...

Hi

I plan to mod this.

Currently I'm waiting for a reply to get the modding-tools. (mentioned in the modding guide on steam - use google browser if your chinese is bad ;) )

I'll come back here when I have some news.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Is the game good? Looks like something similar to Dark souls, how long it takes to finish?

The gameplay has been compared to Dark Souls, but to me it felt more like a cross between PS3-era God of War and Ninja Gaiden. I enjoyed it, although the main game itself was not overly long (maybe like 5 hours or more?), but there are other game modes too. It was on sale for really cheap when I got it, so it felt totally worth it to me. I'm also impressed that this game was made by a team of only like four people.

As much as I do like some of those skimpy models in the workshop, I would still like to see a legit nude mod (and maybe there aren't any because they just get removed). I like that recent 2B one, but I'd rather have a version where she's not covering herself. I asked the creator about it and unfortunately they said they lost that version.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, AnotherUserOff said:

It's the game worth buying?

Eh, if you've ever played a Chinese action game before..you know what to expect. Its filled with hyper fast animations, bad translations and a lot of jank but its still a pretty decent game. Honestly, the eye candy is the main reason I picked it up. The devs have released plenty of lewd costumes that have lewder versions you can toggle. Plus the workshop has a bunch of decent stuff too. Nothing completely nude though, no one ever felt like sharing those before they were taken off Steam. Very kind of them ? 

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

Eh, if you've ever played a Chinese action game before..you know what to expect. Its filled with hyper fast animations, bad translations and a lot of jank but its still a pretty decent game. Honestly, the eye candy is the main reason I picked it up. The devs have released plenty of lewd costumes that have lewder versions you can toggle. Plus the workshop has a bunch of decent stuff too. Nothing completely nude though, no one ever felt like sharing those before they were taken off Steam. Very kind of them ? 

I haven´t played anything Chinese before (or at least i'm not aware of) and the main reason i'm looking for this is the exact eye candy aspect you are talking for, just two more questions, is at least fun or do you regret buying it?

57 minutes ago, AnotherUserOff said:

I haven´t played anything Chinese before (or at least i'm not aware of) and the main reason i'm looking for this is the exact eye candy aspect you are talking for, just two more questions, is at least fun or do you regret buying it?

I think its fun enough and I don't regret it. I actually bought it over a year ago and they're still updating it. There was an update a few days ago actually. I wouldn't recommend it as a full priced 60 dollar game, but it goes for 20. I just checked and its on sale for 10 right now. I can recommend it at that price for sure.

2 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

As much as I like this site for mods, I believe it is slowly caving to the Paid Mods and Advertisements.

Dude, if you think this site is catering to Paid mods, you are insane. BTW, how does this pertain to the topic? There are plenty of F2P mods. A LARGE amount. HZD, Bulletgirl Phantasia, Tomb Raider, Senran Kagura, Streets of Rage 4, NG3RE, Haydee, Haydee 2, Final Fantasy Series, Dead or Alive Series, Skyrim, Nier Automata Trials of Mana, Action  taimanin, Alterier Series, hell all of ModerChan's mods, Neptunia series, etc. I could probably list 100 games easy. Hell even RE2/RE3 has a sizeable thread with still F2P mods.

Yes, there are paid promotions on this site, but it is in no way the majority. All it takes is a few seconds to look.

Honestly feel like we are viewing two different sites. I'm not seeing what you are seeing and neither is my wallet.

Edited by Hakufu1021
35 minutes ago, Corporal_Nerc said:

Just bought it on Steam, thanks to the 50% off. It's pretty fun!

The Workshop's models are cool, but nothing really lewd so far. Though I guess that some might stay up for a bit before being removed by Steam, If It's anything like some other titles' workshops.

I can upload my mods if you want. It has a ton of duplicates, but thats because I basically grabbed everything when they started deleting stuff before. A lot of people re-uploaded under different IDs. I didn't make it in time to get the nude stuff but I do have a bunch of stuff that got taken down.