Bloody Spell - Modding

41 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

I can upload my mods if you want. It has a ton of duplicates, but thats because I basically grabbed everything when they started deleting stuff before. A lot of people re-uploaded under different IDs. I didn't make it in time to get the nude stuff but I do have a bunch of stuff that got taken down. 

I doubt I would be the only one to appreciate it, if you uploaded what you have.

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

I can upload my mods if you want. It has a ton of duplicates, but thats because I basically grabbed everything when they started deleting stuff before. A lot of people re-uploaded under different IDs. I didn't make it in time to get the nude stuff but I do have a bunch of stuff that got taken down. 

I've seen a lot of good skimpy mods on the workshop, but would be very interested to see some of the ones that got taken down. Still wish I could find a legit nude mod for this game, but I think we'll all take what we can get at this point.

55 minutes ago, dROY2357 said:

There are some nude models, the characters from which are from DOA. I could post the MEGA link of that if that is allowed. The link is shared by one of those CN modders in one of their mods actually.

I would love for you to post the link, I am not sure if mega is allowed though.

57 minutes ago, dROY2357 said:

There are some nude models, the characters from which are from DOA. I could post the MEGA link of that if that is allowed. The link is shared by one of those CN modders in one of their mods actually.

Yo have some screenshots from it?

1 hour ago, lovemod said:

Appreciate it.

Question, how do you use them? Where do I place them?

They go in your workshop folder. For me its "D:\Games\steamapps\workshop\content\992300" but it depends where you have your Steam library set to.

6 hours ago, dROY2357 said:

I never thought I would find anything useful in the descriptions since I can't read Chinese, but wow this is a great find! Didn't take me too long to find the workshop mod with the link, and now for the first time, I'm finally playing the game with a legit nude mod. Thank you!

image.png.55dc2b299ee0210dc235c5c708b7cf07.png

1 hour ago, Phantasmo27 said:

I never thought I would find anything useful in the descriptions since I can't read Chinese, but wow this is a great find! Didn't take me too long to find the workshop mod with the link, and now for the first time, I'm finally playing the game with a legit nude mod. Thank you!

image.png.55dc2b299ee0210dc235c5c708b7cf07.png

If you can't share the link, can you at least tell people which mod has it? There are a LOT of DOA mods on the workshop. Like probably 50% of them at least haha. I'll look for it when I get home and post it if no one else has by then.

Edited by NumberXer0
14 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

If you can't share the link, can you at least tell people which mod has it? There are a LOT of DOA mods on the workshop. Like probably 50% of them at least haha. I'll look for it when I get home and post it if no one else has by then.

It's one of the more recent ones with Mai as the thumbnail (like the third most recent).

23 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

They go in your workshop folder. For me its "D:\Games\steamapps\workshop\content\992300" but it depends where you have your Steam library set to.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

I found it. This is from the description:

/folder/4A1DyCSB#wQj2LFtRFbAtS8eRHtZChQ

For anyone wondering what this is for, it is a mega download link, just add mega.nz in front of said link.

https://mega.nz/folder/4A1DyCSB#wQj2LFtRFbAtS8eRHtZChQ

The mod mentioned here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2524616415&searchtext=

Does anyone have the naked mods for the original characters from the game? I saw one from the pictures of the recent mods of the original characters in Steamworkshop, but can't find them anywhere, not even from the three mod collections found on this site.

10 hours ago, lovemod said:

Thanks!

For anyone wondering what this is for, it is a mega download link, just add mega.nz in front of said link.

https://mega.nz/folder/4A1DyCSB#wQj2LFtRFbAtS8eRHtZChQ

The mod mentioned here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2524616415&searchtext=

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot the k in workshop in the file directory. Follow the directions in the .docx exactly as written and essentially for the characters covered, it allows the nude skins. The weapon is used to modify them. So you MUST have all of his mods (the ones from the steam workshop, PLUS the weapons from the mega link for the nude mods to work! So my advice? Click on the creator in steam workshop, download every mod he's made!

Sorry for the red text, just don't want anyone making the same stupid mistake as I did.

How on earth do you install these?

I downloaded them, tried putting them in the work shop folder and they actually remove the entries for the other mods. Tried the readme, and that was a no go as well.

Edited by Hakufu1021

You don't need to download the SFW mods, if they get overwritten, it's just because they share a folder name. All the mods go into the "weapon" folder, regardless of what kind of mod it is... For some reason. So they aren't weapons that also somehow alter existing models, they're just normal models.

P. S. it's not much of an issue for those mods, but the name of the Folder the mods are in is actually very important, if it's even slightly incorrect, the mod won't show up in-game. You can check the "folderName" in the data.json to figure out what the folder needs to be called. This way you can download and use mods from the Workshop, even if you aren't playing through Steam.

On 7/6/2021 at 5:26 PM, Corporal_Nerc said:

removed by Steam

I doubt they get removed by Steam? There are plenty of games with nudity out there and nothing gets removed… hence I think the devs or even the modders remove those. I just dont see why steam would do that?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...