[Dreamcast] Dong dong never die

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Lmaoo this game i don't know..

let's review this seriously to the max!, So what can i say about dong dong never dies , my roomate and i one day we debate what's the best fighting game and holy shit my other roomate when like " do u guys hear about dong dong never dies" i'm like " what is that a gangman style or something " he went like " behold the glory of china"

2175.jpg

we both went like " WTF....." does it mean this game is bad? , no its fucking epic , i love how china make their fighting games so entertaining it never get old , i laugh my ass off through the entire game.

This game is plagued with copyright ripp off " whaddya expect its china :P"

anyway if you want to see funniest demo on youtube watch this!

[video=youtube]

this game is like street fighter, mortal kombat , king of fighter ,marvel vs capcom all combined XXXXDD.

Guest flingingfeces

I love that the Dreamcast is still alive after all these years. So many good shooters and fighters and crazy ass shit like Dong Dong. Oh then there's the definitive version of Grandia 2!

Ah, Grandia 2. I think it had one of the cleverest plots around concerning the nature of gods and religion, and the music was beautiful.

I burned out my second Dreamcast on that game, you know. My first exploded after a Phantasy Star Online marathon. Great system, but it had severe cooling issues. Or maybe I played too much because it had so many awesome games.

More on topic: What is this I don't even.

Guest flingingfeces

So many years of my life spent on PSO. I was in heaven when it went split screen on gamecube. My brother and I played the donkey balls outta that game together.

Btw Dong reminds me of a wannabe fighter I had a while back on my 3DS were I could snap pics of me and my friends and put them in the game. Pretty cool.

Also million dollars to whoever can guess what game that train stage came from.

Archived