GARRYS MOD animated erotic poses

Guest OgresAreLikeOnions

Guest OgresAreLikeOnions

It's about time someone could try to bringing different kind of adult stuff into Gmod other than nude models. While scripting is very difficult for me i came up with idea to simulate player/player sex with PAC3

I made little quick test animation and it looks silly but should give you the idea as what i'm trying to accomplish https://i.imgur.com/emdhES3.gif

I'm not very experienced with PAC3 but i think i might be able to make polished animation pack with partner sex or solo masturbation

I wanna hear your opinions about this, i understand if majority don't really care but maybe some roleplayers might want to see something like this?

Guest OgresAreLikeOnions
16 hours ago, CLAYBERRI said:

i never understood how to download the packs from his videos tbh

Click MEGA link in the description, after downloading unzip the file, open pack folder, drag all character folders into addons folder, boot up game, in spawnmenu type the character name in search bar, there's prob easier way to spawn them but that's how i do it. His packs prob don't have any playermodels tho, but there are nude playermodels out there

• 4 weeks later...

I know that one guy uploaded nude models of female citizens from half-life, that he made, but they are for sfm so they need to be converted to work with garry's mod, but i think that would worth it because it's very quality models (sorry for bad english, english is not my main language)

6 minutes ago, GreatAlex said:

I know that one guy uploaded nude models of female citizens from half-life, that he made, but they are for sfm so they need to be converted to work with garry's mod, but i think that would worth it because it's very quality models (sorry for bad english, english is not my main language)

Here they are:

Alyx model - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nd1pqdcc58ubv30/alyx.rar/file

Citizens models - http://www.mediafire.com/file/snqmbpa0usumv2t/citizens.zip/file

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest OgresAreLikeOnions
On 3/29/2021 at 10:39 PM, rockgeneraljr said:

I would love to have this!

not happening anymore sorry, someone else can adopt the idea if they want

Edited by OgresAreLikeOnions
ur mum
  • 7 months later...