SimsLewds Lewd Clothing Custom Content

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, S!mmy said:

Just wanted to let you know that some of your clothes have a weird issue where the colour of the panties goes onto the shoes as well. For example, on the short skit and on the bathing suit.

Not much can be done about it.  Having both underwear and skirt on the same model requires 2 different sections of the texture and a lot of shoes also occupy the only available space.

Anyone have any requests or suggestions?  The pierced nipple shirt I did was a request and it turned out to be fun to do.  A few projects I've considered was to add cleavage to Maxis shirts and camel toes to Maxis pants.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've noticed many of the non-cc released clothing that could be modded for transparency/see-through in parts. I'll take some screenshots for examples since you're looking to do more awesome stuff. ?

I have finally all the packs now except latest one "Eco" I think it's called?

If you'd prefer only base-game 'vanilla' items though, I could focus just on those?

1 hour ago, magellan8q said:

I've noticed many of the non-cc released clothing that could be modded for transparency/see-through in parts. I'll take some screenshots for examples since you're looking to do more awesome stuff. ?

I have finally all the packs now except latest one "Eco" I think it's called?

If you'd prefer only base-game 'vanilla' items though, I could focus just on those?

I only have a few of the packs, so don't have access to a lot of the clothing items.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, MADMarkyD93 said:

Hi, could the links be fixed for the following please? (Sorry if it sounds too demanding!):

See Through Wide Neck White T-shirt
Wide Neck T-shirt with Bra Straps
See Through White Tank Top
Tank Top with Bra Straps
Bikini Skirt Set

Thank you very much in advance ?
I don't currently have any of those uploaded anywhere.  The bikini skirt I didn't like how it turned out so is on my list to redo.  I think I will redo all of those now that I've learned more since originally making those.  I will upload them as I do.
53 minutes ago, SimsLewds said:
I don't currently have any of those uploaded anywhere.  The bikini skirt I didn't like how it turned out so is on my list to redo.  I think I will redo all of those now that I've learned more since originally making those.  I will upload them as I do.

Ah fair enough then. Thanks again for responding!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, djzer0 said:

Any chance you could make more bottomless version of dresses and skirts. It adds a bit realism to game.

I had made more to near completion but they both had too many clipping issues.  I pretty much stopped trying to do these skirts.  I have an embarrassing number of hours into with only one completed to show for it.