SexLab Bewitch Command: Threesome or more even possible?

So with the Bewitch command there is the dialogue option "Let's get someone else in on this..." or whatever, and this then causes the NPC to follow you and prompts you "Find someone else for the threesome".

I can go and Bewitch other people at this point, but no matter what I try doing no option to ever actually enact a threesome with the people I gather comes up.  The only way I can get two people to follow me at once is to Bewitch two people and hit the "Let's go somewhere private" option, but then if I even try to talk to one of them afterwards to try to initiate anything it causes the other one to unfollow me.  

tl;dr - What gives?  And what are some general gangbang mods?  i've got all the SexLab and Zaz animations.

• 9 months later...

Same question. I can't get threesome to work either and have not found anything that says how it is supposed to work. After some initial success with the rest of Bewitch, I could use the other options for intimacy, now that's stopped working too. It says the target npc has been bewitched but when I talk to her the extra dialogue option no longer appears. I am sure I broke it messing around with my mods but can't seem to get it back. I had OSA sexlab installed but removed it permanently and removed/reinstalled a bunch of mods because I was getting CTD trying to enter an inn I needed. That turned out to be because of a follower mod I had added but I think I broke the bewitch in the process of fixing the other problem. I am not very experienced modder and I have the VR version and I use Vortex. Other flower girl parts seem to work, certain npcs allow the intimacy behaviors. Thanks.