How do I get breasts like in the image?

Flarerush

Well there are two different answers to that question.

1 Get yourself a good plastic surgeon.

2 In bodyslide there are sliders for both CLEAVAGE and BREAST DISTANCE.

The cleavage slider of course controls cleavage, while the distance slider controls the spread of the breasts.

So depending upon the body you are using a little extra cleavage and a bit less distance should get you the results you are looking for. I am serious about the little bit part too much of either and you can end up with a disturbing uni-boob.

15 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Breast Distance dont't exist. But Nipple Distance.

If you use HDT PE , you can also use linear x-axis join in the constraints.

Is there any other tool people use to build body presets or they use bodyslide? If so, then I'll seek how to edit them properly in bodyslide.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:39 PM, Flarerush said:

Is there any other tool people use to build body presets or they use bodyslide? If so, then I'll seek how to edit them properly in bodyslide.

bodyslide

I think the one you might be looking for is "Breast Flatness", can also play around with "Breast Gravity" and SH and SSH a bit as well, should get you close.

For the bigger nipple, "Nipple Size"

Keep in mind sliders can go to negative numbers, but you have to enter them into the right hand box by manually.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, Flarerush said:

there are multiple bodies with their own sliders built for bodyslide

Archived