Need Help!! Energy blast

siwaton

Hello everyone. I need some help fix my custom sword mod. Thank for advance.

1. My sword can release energy blast when power attack, but l don't know how to increase energy blast damage. I want energy damage equal with my sword damage.

2. Power attack in vertical position and sent out energy blast will burst, but power attack in horizon position energy not burst, and range shorter than vertical position how to fix this?

3. Unofficial Skyrim patch installed and have this mod. all melee weapon can release energy blast like my sword. If not load Unofficial patch, all melee weapon is normal. 

Sturmvogel.7z

1 hour ago, siwaton said:

1. My sword can release energy blast when power attack, but l don't know how to increase energy blast damage. I want energy damage equal with my sword damage.

to do this you just need to install this little program  .  Reads all Masters files (ESM) and all ESP files  installed in Skyrim , For use see pictures    TES5Edit 4.0.2-25859-4-0-2-1552230624.7z

1) Open TESV5 and select none

Spoiler

tutorial1.jpg.f31f86d86afb91fc56777b33fd1922f9.jpg

2) Search and select your ESP if you want modify, click OK.

tutorial2.jpg.7d0363898e11cbeb40afffbadf5147f3.jpg

3) Wait for the required files to load . Extend the sword menu and select Object Effect

tutorial3.jpg.7a6c9047b59968f962b7b120b2ac67e2.jpg

4) Double click on the parameter to be modified and select ok

tutorial4.jpg.4a412da0f51bb44d4eaf69c10b30903c.jpg

5) Double click and change the figure Not knowing what the effect is to change, I chose one at random. The procedure applies to all magnitudes. Attention, if the problem is what you indicated, that is that in the game everyone can use the sword, the effect will be extended also for them until you solve the problem related to USLEP

tutorial5.jpg.eb98fc4a7c6667c736dfb6feb8f5f643.jpg

6) When you have finished editing, click on the top right corner (the program closing cross), click on ok and your sword is modified

tutorial6.jpg.7138d83d3a5d54e3317ccc71fd50fbb3.jpg

Archived