Silk Gentlemen's Club ♥

View File

Silk Gentlemen's Club. Originally a dead imvu club, that is now in the sims. My friends used to play that game and "worked" as a dancer and I loved the club so i wanted to try and recreate it in the sims.  

Silk has 4 pole dancing spots, 2 bars and 4 lapdance rooms. The theme is black and gold with a hint of sexy. Owned by Diego Lobo (from city living and will be uploading soon.) 

(MUST HAVE GET FAMOUS FOR ALL OF THE FURNITURE AND STAIRS!!!!!!!!!) or Silk will not look the same. 

I hope you enjoy, and if you like the club or some of the dancers, leave me a comment and I will upload some or all depends :P. ♥

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wicked Whims Patreon Version & Get Famous for furniture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You know what...you are fooking awesome! I have been searching and searching for 1. A great strip club pertaining to game content and not a zillion other cc 2. A build that was smallish and not crazy high in MB's like so many I have seen. Something beautiful, not so much cc and low in size.

This is perfect for my game as I have GF and I love the furniture from it. Love the way it looks, such luxury and I don't have to change anything in it so that is great, my stress lines and old lap top thank you.

P.S. I adore the gold swimsuit..link for that? I have an idea since my strippers wear Sopor's Allure boobs mesh so I would love to convert some more of his boobies meshes over to some sexy swimsuits etc. I got tired of converting and totally forgot to do sexy strip worthy outfits. 

P.P.S. I still have my IMVU account, was fun back in the day but gone to shit the last 6 years ....I ended up getting out of the role playing and started creating on their for many years ..Glad to see a fellow Imvuer ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello.

If I have not read wrong, the owner of the club is Diego Lobo. How could he apply to you for a job?

I don't know if this is how it works.

PD: By the way, the club is just what I was looking for, simple and elegant. Good job 10/10