IGNORED

last exception file

36 minutes ago, Lulumoon97 said:

Hi my game keeps failing to load every time I try to click on on of my sims to play and I tried removing all my mods and adding back on by one and that help at first but then it came back again, and it only happens when I try to play one specific sim that is currently living in Foxbury institute. help with this issue would be much apperciated 

lastException.txt 3.17 kB · 7 downloads

That LE is from the 25th of May. Got anything newer?

I have the latest version of MCCC, I also have wicked whims, kawaiistacie mods all updated versions, littlemissam mods updated versions, I had Basemental Drugs but I removed it cuz when I first got the last exception text and the error message, I also have new mods that were created by scarlet for university.  I also have the road to fame, extreme violence, and passionate romance mod by sacrificial 

No Nisa's Wicked Perversions?

What about CC showers?

Or shelving with many slots?

NWP did crash to desktop before she updated.

CC showers and shelves you can read about here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsims4studio.com%2Fpost%2F133811%2Fthread

I know that there has been some problems with at least some of sacrificial's  mods, but I don't know if they have been fixed (I don't use any of them myself). You'll have to check the creators site to find out. Or you can try taking them out of your mod folder and start the game up without them. Remember to delete your localthumbcache.package before you start the game up again.

53 minutes ago, Lulumoon97 said:

I had to remove NWP because it wasn't working with my game, and I've never downloaded shelving with many slots but I do have a lot of CC showers. And I'll try removing sacrificial mods, thank you for the suggestion and help 

Np. If it doesn't work I would recommend a 50/50 of all your mods and CC. It's a drag but it is unfortunately the only way to find that broken piece.