Graphic mpreg birth (or female birth) pose?

三科栄吉

Hi, I know this is weird but if they don't already exist (I highly doubt it, I've searched around) would someone be willing to make some poses specifically for a solo man (though a variant with another person assisting would be fine but not necessary). 

I guess I am asking for anal birth specifically but it's fine if it doubles as a vaginal birth too so long as it won't be in the way of a penis, that uses the toddler with the baby sized preset to depicts various stages of birth? Like labor, crowning, the baby going back in (maybe?), the head being out, baby being half way out, and then the character holding it at the end? It doesn't have to be super detailed (no anal stretching required or anything) since I plan to use it for a photo story so I'll be editing it in photoshop anyway.

A pained. panicked, and/or exhausted look during the birth and then relieved look at the end would be prefered though I won't complain too much if that's not possible! I could always crop it out.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone that could help!!? Hope this is not too tall of an order or too obscure of a thing for someone to be interested haha.

Also here are some pose ideas!
tumblr_inline_pp3it28MQX1wx8lfn_540.png.6e0523ebbaad34b7dafbc6abd5bedc4b.png
1508015882486.thumb.png.ca5b7ebfdb6d101fba18576058f60c22.png

tumblr_pc9hqfBDo01w6iyrvo2_500.png.8cdab3e114e73325f1f7b898a9f2d640.pnge35e7007dabdd71b01908bc75039cf4a.jpg.bb23eac1bf25275c78841265b9019f12.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived