15 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

I'm not sure what the significance of that is, but thanks for looking out. I get something like this in my log.

[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(899,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(924,2):VirtualGround is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(942,2):VirtualBreasts is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(957,2):VirtualArms is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(981,2):VirtualLegs is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(1002,2):VirtualHead is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(1026,2):VirtualButt is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(1051,2):VirtualVagina is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Wed Dec 25 22:31:24 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(1075,2):VirtualHands is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

So I've probably had this error since the beginning but also these Virtual collider shapes are exhibiting the same behaviour in the log. Whenever I build the body, I build it with morphs because I like to use Racemenu and other things, so a .tri file is provided. Perhaps this is the reason why the labia is so distorted with CBPC? It lacks the correct structure?

Sadly, I'm beyond the limits of my knowledge.  I tick the Morphs box in Bodyslide and after that I go down on my knees and pray...  ?

Whatever it all means, it does not seem to affect in game events. Everything works, including the ABBA slow opening, etc.

21 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Sadly, I'm beyond the limits of my knowledge.  I tick the Morphs box in Bodyslide and after that I go down on my knees and pray...  ?

Whatever it all means, it does not seem to affect in game events. Everything works, including the ABBA slow opening, etc.

If it aint broke dont fix it.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:19 PM, randomuser777 said:

Touched by Dibella you mean? No, I would need to change the reference body first.

Yeah and it's ok. TBD is not my cupt of tea anymore. UNP Remastered is being worked on and there is also BHUNP.

I don't know which one is the future of UNP. Thats what i'm going for right now. I don't know which one is better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 11:43 AM, AxarT said:

Now the question is probably not entirely in the subject. there are followers with autonomous bodies. how to add this beauty to them. Well, that is, they only have it, not anemic for some reason. I changed their skeleton to my all is well just not animated unlike NPCs. followers usually have 2 folders with skeletons and another with textures. Where to get the files and where to put them for followers?

If a follower has their own body meshes files, you can replace them with the files from this. Otherwise, followers can use the femalebody mesh files in \meshes\actors\character\character assets.

If you mean how can you make each follower have a unique labia shape, then you may need a mod like BOSSE to be able to select what one you want specifically. That or something that can give each follower separate meshes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BadPerson2063 said:

Итак, я попытался заставить этот мод работать, и я смог заставить пресеты отображаться в BodySlide, но у половых губ нет текстуры. 

У меня установлен CBBE, и я даже переустанавливал его, но для половых губ по-прежнему не хватает текстуры. Я прочитал в комментариях к основной версии этого мода ваш ответ кому-то, задавшему аналогичный вопрос. Насколько я понимаю, вы сказали, что текстуры поставляются с CBBE, и вам нужен только плагин DSS для их добавления. Так что, ничего не делая, там не должно быть никаких текстур? Мне нужно использовать внешний плагин для добавления текстур в половые губы сам? И эти упомянутые текстуры идут с CBBE?

Где я могу найти эти текстуры? Я не мог видеть нигде, что подразумевало бы, что какие-либо такие текстуры половых губ существовали в CBBE. В комментарии, который я прочитал к основной версии этого мода, он что-то говорит о TexBlend, но мне нужны добавленные файлы (комментарий был с 2018 года). Что именно я должен делать?

Я думаю, что я просто неправильно понимаю инструкции. Было бы полезно более подробное руководство о том, как все это сделать правильно. Я прошу прощения за мое замешательство, и я надеюсь, что кто-то может прояснить это для меня.

Check that the other mod has not overwritten: Data\Textures\actors\character\female\ -   femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds,femalebody_1_s.dds,femalebody_1_sk.dds  

Or take them from the CBBE  archive.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a bit of a noob question, but is there a method or guide that describes how to convert CBBE 3BBB Amazing bodyslides to work with Labia Variants, short of painstakingly adjusting sliders to "copy" the body?  Right now, only the three (3) included bodyslides show up when choosing Labia Variants 3BBB Fantasy.  Other than minimal available bodyslides, I like this idea and it works well.

As a secondary question, when jumping (while the camera faces the PC), there is a weird "extra" bounce, top breast bone I believe, that distorts and makes the "jiggle" look completely unnatural.  How would one go about fixing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, excellent mod that looks superb.

HOWEVER . . . . The standard 3BBB body comes with internal vagina and anus modelled but with the crappy CBBE vagina.
I'd like to have LabiaVariants 3BBB completely replace that but I dunno how, not sure if it's even possible.

Cos at the moment when using this mod it completely erases those internal models so that when running with ABBA the labia opens and closes but there's no . . . ahem . . . 'hole' being pounded, as it were.
Is this a thing or am I being stupid and haven't used Bodyslide properly or committed an install faux pas?

Thanks for your attention

Neal x

EDIT: It's possible that BlueGunk has answered this in post #16. I'll have a bash at that for the moment and see what happens.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:19 PM, randomuser777 said:

Touched by Dibella you mean? No, I would need to change the reference body first.

What steps would be required to make this mod work with BHUNP? This is an interesting concept, but I would really like to keep BHUNP as my main body.

Also, I have many followers who use CBBE-3BBB as their body. If I installed this mod and replaced some of those followers' bodies with this one, would the mod work on them, even if it won't work on the PC (who has a BHUNP body)?

• 7 months later...

I made a zero slider preset for Labia Variants 3BBB. Using All Shapes BodyGen V2 - 3BA and HIMBO Edition 2.0.0 it's advised to use zero sliders, so hope I hope this works. I haven't gotten to test due to download issues with MEGA. Screw that site.

Edited to put the preset in proper folder structure.

LabiaVariant3BA-Zero Sliders.7z

Edit: Tested in game and works nicely with All Shapes. I will be sticking with the 3BBB Amazing Body, as I like having the orifice, where as these labia texture stretch the center.  Nice work though.

Edited by Fienyx
  • 1 year later...

I’m not sure if this mod is still being supported but I wanted to say thanks for saving the great 3ba v2 cbbe body from the horrible mechanical hole they put on the otherwise great body. I’m surprised more people don’t know about this mod and why there are not some other textures like a good innie version.

Anyways the mod works great but for some reason All the girls lost their anus. I’m not sure if another mod is overwriting or these textures no longer include the anus.

On 11/16/2021 at 4:20 PM, Fienyx said:

I made a zero slider preset for Labia Variants 3BBB. Using All Shapes BodyGen V2 - 3BA and HIMBO Edition 2.0.0 it's advised to use zero sliders, so hope I hope this works. I haven't gotten to test due to download issues with MEGA. Screw that site.

Edited to put the preset in proper folder structure.

LabiaVariant3BA-Zero Sliders.7z 512 B · 23 downloads

Edit: Tested in game and works nicely with All Shapes. I will be sticking with the 3BBB Amazing Body, as I like having the orifice, where as these labia texture stretch the center.  Nice work though.

I’m using your zero sliders and all shape body gen v2 which works great and made the woman that much more diverse. Only thing is they all have the same vagina.

• 5 months later...