Can someone change color of this clothing mod to blue?

22 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

the HDM references for ABC tool are in the ''official'' BP mod mega link, in the modder utilities tab.

So here is whats happening. I downloaded reference file and want to change mai mod to kasumi. Now i choosed Mai_DOAHDM on abc transformer and Kasumi_DOAHDM. 

After tranform completing i copied TMCL file and renamed it same as TMC file as you can see. When i start game kasumi body doesn't show up? What's wrong? How to do it properly?Untitled.jpg.3bf2e5c5ca680a7e166206ba738261b0.jpg

1 hour ago, merovingean said:

So here is whats happening. I downloaded reference file and want to change mai mod to kasumi. Now i choosed Mai_DOAHDM on abc transformer and Kasumi_DOAHDM. 

After tranform completing i copied TMCL file and renamed it same as TMC file as you can see. When i start game kasumi body doesn't show up? What's wrong? How to do it properly?

seems like the modder did a mistake in the TMC configuration, you have to use it with its original .---C file, and make copies for your transformed models as well, you might use it with only 2 hairstyles though, to fix this, you need TMC object Tool, open your model and change every slot from ''visible'' to ''-'', also, with this tool you can erase the fans, select the main object slot(select the part where you can change from visible to hide and -), then right click and delete object, then check delete unused(you can check where it says delete unused textures too,), save and it's done, btw, make sure to download LR photo studio as well, with this tool you can extract and swap parts and textures from any model and you can delete parts as well, this tool make miracles but it's not a all-in-one, it has its limitations when it comes for more advanced edits, it will require the other tools and other more configurations.

also, this mega link is from basebody, a modder that used to make really good mod, but is now KIA, but, you can fin Mai reference for ABC Tool and other things:

https://mega.nz/#F!25E0kabI!VK6AnXpdysMC1pwtyOKe0w!X8UWSL7A

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but have a look and let me know.

Converted using Timmy's Character Transformer Tool and deleted the fan meshes with LR Photo Studio.

Changing the costume color should be easy by editing its texture with Gimp, or any other similar software.

MAI_NEW_bush_nobush.zip

14 hours ago, cpfreitas said:

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but have a look and let me know.

Converted using Timmy's Character Transformer Tool and deleted the fan meshes with LR Photo Studio.

Changing the costume color should be easy by editing its texture with Gimp, or any other similar software.

MAI_NEW_bush_nobush.zip 8.02 MB · 3 downloads

Color is still blue. I wanted to make it blue and use DOAHDM body as a base and then make it for kasumi. Can you do that?

When you say DOAHDM body, do you mean the one which is used in the Beach Paradise mod?

Have a look below and let me know if this is what you had in mind:

MAI_NEW_nobush - HDMbody.zip

I got to say this body does look good, but the boobs format and size are a little far from my taste. I do prefer better proportion against the chest/shoulder width.

In case you want, I've added the old and new textures for the clothing below:

Textures.zip 

The clothing might need some Blender work to make it fit the body better and remove some clipping, but this is something which could take time since I'm not experienced in mesh editing.

Note: Thanks funnybunny for the tip regarding the TMC Object Tool. It solved the problem with the body not appearing.

7 hours ago, cpfreitas said:

When you say DOAHDM body, do you mean the one which is used in the Beach Paradise mod?

Have a look below and let me know if this is what you had in mind:

MAI_NEW_nobush - HDMbody.zip 5.89 MB · 0 downloads

I got to say this body does look good, but the boobs format and size are a little far from my taste. I do prefer better proportion against the chest/shoulder width.

In case you want, I've added the old and new textures for the clothing below:

Textures.zip 626.74 kB · 0 downloads  

The clothing might need some Blender work to make it fit the body better and remove some clipping, but this is something which could take time since I'm not experienced in mesh editing.

Note: Thanks funnybunny for the tip regarding the TMC Object Tool. It solved the problem with the body not appearing.

MAI_NEW_Nobush - HDMbody is causing infinite loading and seems it has neck seam.

How did you change body to HDM? When i try to change it i get this error.Untitled.jpg.f132d9e41edcb5f48b0586be3fbd81f5.jpg

Seems i don't have Mai NORMAL body that compatible with current mod. I only have Mai_DOAHDM from Holden abc reference. Can you share your Mai reference?

Here is neck seam 

32131.jpg.6235a6ba879252c7924730ff6a13fa80.jpg

The mod I've posted is for Kasumi, not Mai. Sorry if I misunderstood.

I've converted the mod from Mai to Kasumi using Timmy's Character transformer tool.

Then I've extracted the HDM body mesh from Beach Paradise's Kasumi Nude mod with LR Photo Studio, and then replaced it in the convert mod.

After replacing the body mesh, I've replaced all its textures.

To have this mod for Mai it should be the same process.

Extract the body mesh from Mai's Nude mod from Beach Paradise, and then replace the body mesh in the initial files you've posted with LRPS.

Then swap the textures. It might be necessary to reduce the size of some body textures, due to Mai's limitation.

The final step would be:

you need TMC object Tool, open your model and change every slot from ''visible'' to ''-''

as recommended by funnybunny.

Give a try and let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...