Sex option doesn't appear

Hey. I'm facing some issues since last uptade. 
It started not showing sex options when on the floor. The wicked category only shows settings.
Now, my male sim can't have sex anywhere. DOesn't matter if it's on the floor, table, bed. It only shows settings on wicked option. The female still can have sex on these locations except the floor.

A curious fact: The NPC can have sex on the floor.

And yes... I have animations installed. 

1 hour ago, allwasused said:

Hey. I'm facing some issues since last uptade. 
It started not showing sex options when on the floor. The wicked category only shows settings.
Now, my male sim can't have sex anywhere. DOesn't matter if it's on the floor, table, bed. It only shows settings on wicked option. The female still can have sex on these locations except the floor.

A curious fact: The NPC can have sex on the floor.

And yes... I have animations installed. 

Did you update WickedWhims? What other mods do you have? Are they updated?

I didn't updated to the newest version yet. The other mod i have is MC Comand Center. I didn't uptated this recently either.
It's strange because i didn't even closed the game before the problem happens. I was playing and I even had sex with my male sim. But all of nothing it didn't show the option anymore. 
I'll try to update the WickedWhims to see if it solve...

Ok.... 
Udating to the newest version didn't help. Actually, the newest version wasn't even recognized by the game. So I reinstalled the October version of WickedWhims mod and solved the problem. I guess i only had to reinstall the mod. 
1) The November update of WickedWhims does not worked for me
2) The floor issue still happen. I can't have sex in the floor. But all the rest is ok....

Archived