IGNORED

Non-Jiggly Mannequin Mod ?

Hi, I have a question/request if anyone has any answer/suggestion.

I'm using a lot of mannequins to display various clothing and armour mods, basically to see if I want to keep them or not.

However, all the mannequins have a very disturbing tendency to bounce and jiggle.

On a player or NPC that is fine, but on what is basically a cloting rack it's very creepy (plus, I think having 100+ mannequins all trying to handle physics is killing my framerate).

I'm using the locations from here, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/3752973?tab=user+files, and walking into any of the halls populated with mannequins turns the game into a slide show.

Apparently, there is some way to remove 'bones' from the mannequin body (the .nif file?) that would stop this but I have no idea how to go about this and I have not been able to find any mannequin mods that do this, even a couple that say they have physics disabled still bounce and jiggle :(

If there is any way to make the mannequins act like inanimate objects (even if a 'physics enabled' outfit is equipped) that would be amazing.

Thanks.