[Tutorial] TES5Edit Merge Patch

Sharlikran

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

hi guys i have problem when trying to merge all MBWS followers toon , all character have weird grey colour in their forehead

but i have succesfully merged armors and weapons, i would glad if you spend more time for advance learning for how to merge attractive npc in one single esp or ems

gracias for you

muaach

• 2 months later...

hi guys i have problem when trying to merge all MBWS followers toon , all character have weird grey colour in their forehead

but i have succesfully merged armors and weapons, i would glad if you spend more time for advance learning for how to merge attractive npc in one single esp or ems

gracias for you

muaach

Do you have a sample plugin and links to all the mods you are trying to merge? Also have you tried this link?  I have not tried to merge NPCs but it should be possible.  Also there were a few improvements to how TES5Edit handles record sizes.  Try this dev version of 3.0.33.

Archived