Dragon Age Orgins - getting the most out of the....vissuals

sexxxyfox

So, I got DAO on Steam sale during the holidays (Ultimate Edition), and am just now getting around, to thinking about, playing it (been involved in several other games).

I took one look at the "adult" mods on Nexus and there's alot there - I was wondering if anybody had a "list" of mods to get the most out of the...visuals...(armor, or better yet, lack there off) of the game and the...intimate scenes.

I know Im asking for a small time investment - so rest assured I'll be very thankful for any mod recommendations to make my game as steamy as possible.

These are the mods that I always use

Natural Bodies all in one

Sex Movies Always Play for Dwarf, Elf and Human PC

Equal Love and MetaGame Items (Cheat mods)

Those mods are available on Nexus

There's a few other that I use, but I got those from the old GVZ site, so if you're interested I could upload those.

But don't forget to grab the fix for the Ancient Elven Armor Boots (from the Lothering Chantry). Since they're still missing in the Ultimate Edition.

Dragon Age Fixes

These are the mods that I always use

Natural Bodies all in one

Sex Movies Always Play for Dwarf' date=' Elf and Human PC

Equal Love and MetaGame Items (Cheat mods)

Those mods are available on Nexus

There's a few other that I use, but I got those from the old GVZ site, so if you're interested I could upload those.

But don't forget to grab the fix for the Ancient Elven Armor Boots (from the Lothering Chantry). Since they're still missing in the Ultimate Edition.

Dragon Age Fixes

What kind of mods? If they were worth mentioning, I'd love to see them.

Thanks both for the reply. I think I'd like a little something to make the game a bit more...adult. Since for the meantime, I will likely only play it through once before moving on to a few other games waiting (like Witcher 2 and AC3)

Archived