Dynamic Clothing System - Kinky Stuff - CBBE HDT Bodyslide

Dynamic Clothing System - Kinky Stuff - CBBE HDT Bodyslide

View File

Hello guys!

This is an expansion mod for a Dynamic Clothing System. You have to download it first, otherwise you'll have big bad bugs.

For those who didn't seen DCS yet: 
This is a mod that adds separated clothing parts to the game. Like bottom, torso, belts, armlets, breastplate armors etc. Kinda like Morrowind or Oblivion. You could check full list of available parts on the main mod page.

Main mod was aimed at immersiveness and atmosphere. And this expansion adds some sexy and non-lorefriendly clothing. Panties, bras, corsets, stockings - that kind of stuff. For now there's something around ~44 new parts (didn't include texture variations). This version support only CBBE and SOS bodyreplacers.
You can obtain clothes by crafting it with tanning rack.
Well, can't say more, that's all. Have fun! :)

Credits:

Bethesda - Such an awesome game you made guys,

Ousnius and Caliente for your beautiful Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-, TextBlender and most useful tool for all modders OutftitStudio

Join my Patreon if you want to support my work and help making updates:

downloads_wordmark_white_on_coral@2x.jpg.a997c3da19c74326dad351efce8e9143.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, XPMSE, CBBE, HDT Physics Extensions, Dynamic Clothing System
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

19 hours ago, kiesu said:

Is there underwear for male characters or are they permanently stuck with loincloth or one pair of SOS undies :D

You could even equip bra on your male. Looks weird but, well :D

4 hours ago, DIO-BRANDO said:

can make for UUNP?

UUNP version is not ready yet.

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

lickering issue with the chest area texture ..while using with spank that ass ....somthing with the texture ...??

Thats weird. I don't know much about "spank that ass" mod. Can you post some screens?

EDIT: What bodyreplacer do you use? Cosio?

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2019 at 12:07 PM, TheDalbak18 said:

Thats weird. I don't know much about "spank that ass" mod. Can you post some screens?

EDIT: What bodyreplacer do you use? Cosio?

it's not the spank that ass only ...that tats slavetats or racemenu overlay ..aren't show for the body part that is equipping something ..!?

On 11/10/2019 at 10:42 PM, SirasC said:

How does this mod work with the DD gear?

My best guess would be conflicting, this mod like any other armor/clothing or jewellery mod will conflict with devious devices, as there are only a certain number of slots to assign stuff to and dd uses an awful lot of those slots for itself.  The item hider setting in dd was supposed to sort this out, but sorta does sometimes, it is pretty much trial and error to see how any armor pack or mod will deal with dd, common things are invisible armor pieces though they are equipped, or body parts being missing or look odd.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:15 AM, Varithina said:

My best guess would be conflicting, this mod like any other armor/clothing or jewellery mod will conflict with devious devices, as there are only a certain number of slots to assign stuff to and dd uses an awful lot of those slots for itself.  The item hider setting in dd was supposed to sort this out, but sorta does sometimes, it is pretty much trial and error to see how any armor pack or mod will deal with dd, common things are invisible armor pieces though they are equipped, or body parts being missing or look odd.

As long as the armors are consistent with the usage that the Nexus mods wiki suggests, it should be mostly compatible. DD's slot usage is similar, and the only ones that are drastically different to the Nexus list are the plugs and piercings - those use slots that are listed as for "misc/FX", decapitations, and shoulders.

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

there should be a tattoo appearing on shoulders and back look at that ...should i modify somthing manually to get the desired body texture tattoo appearing

It conflicts with skin effect mods. I don't have any solution for this.

22 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

i meant overwriting any necessary texture ..i can do that if you just told me what file is the cause..??

It does not overwrite any textures. But instead of body32 slot it uses few slots more for a bodyparts. If you want to make compatibility patch you'll have to force tattoo mods to recognise slot53 and slot58 as a bodyparts.