How can I edit PHYD?

On 11/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, 220690 said:

One more question.
Is there any tool for editing PHYD files? (Except HEX editor).
For example, how can
I increase the number of hits after which the mod is destroyed?

Thanks.

These files are very small. You can use trial and error.
If you find something interesting, write to us.
:)

sadly, no, there are no tools for this file, as far as I know, only hex editor works, also due to game mechanics, only 1 or 2 levels of destruction are possible, 2 levels only under certain circumstances, quite tricky I must say, this is highly related with the use of TMC Object Tool and what kind of mod you want to make.

12 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

sadly, no, there are no tools for this file, as far as I know, only hex editor works, also due to game mechanics, only 1 or 2 levels of destruction are possible, 2 levels only under certain circumstances, quite tricky I must say, this is highly related with the use of TMC Object Tool and what kind of mod you want to make.

Thanks for the answer.

Do you have any information about the purpose of the individual bytes of this file? I saw that there is a line with the name of the object being destroyed, the purpose of everything else is not clear to me.

10 hours ago, 220690 said:

Thanks for the answer.

Do you have any information about the purpose of the individual bytes of this file? I saw that there is a line with the name of the object being destroyed, the purpose of everything else is not clear to me.

for understand more about .PHYD files and how to edit them, you can get some info from this 2 topics

and

Archived