4GB + NVSE + Extender?

So basically I'm wondering if this will all be compatible together.

I'm using NVSE with the Extender for Sexout, but I want to use the 4GB Enabler as well.

Now I have no idea if the 4GB Enabler works with NVSE (the comments and description are extremely vague and misleading). But they have a link to an older version of NVSE that includes a 4GB patch.

But I don't know if that will conflict with the Extender for Sexout.

So I'm wondering how you guys do it? Is there a 4GB Patch + NVSE + Extender that works?

Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, is there any way to stop NPC to NPC sex? It would seem Rocket has taken a liking to Easy Pete before I was able to adopt him. Now they are permanently stuck together having sex non-stop. I've tried resurrecting them, killing them, moveto player command to seperate them, and they just keep joining back up and never stop having sex. So if anyone can help me with this awkward moment, that would be great thanks. lol

The 4gb enabler you can find on the silverlock page where you get nvse works fine with the extender, its the only way I play.

As for Pete and Rocket, try this(it may take some time):

Open the console

Type "inv " (with the space, no quotes) and click on Rocket, hit enter. This will display his inventory, with the codes for each item. Make a note of the item codes and amount of any and all sexout tokens in his inventory.

Now type "removeitem ", click rocket again, enter a token code and inventory amount.

Repeat this process for all tokens, then do the same to Pete.

Okay so we are talking about this one right?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35262

Cause this is the one from the NVSE page, unless there is a hidden one somewhere.

EDIT: Okay so I tried that one linked above (the one that is linked from the NVSE page) and it doesn't work. It won't load NVSE. My Pipboy Readius is missing completely now and is just a bare hand. So unless there is another one out there that I'm not seeing, this one doesn't work for NVSE.

EDIT2: Okay so I read through the comments on that page, and found this link:

http://nvse.silverlock.org/beta/fnv4gb_nvse.zip

And this one works just fine. I am now able to see my Pipboy Readius and such. Everything seems to be running much smoother as well, so hopefully it all works out.

And I'll give that idea a try with Rocket and Pete, thanks.

EDIT3: And yes, this worked finally. Removing the Sexout stuff fixed them. Now Rocket is following me around instead of rustling "Easy" Pete's jimmies. Thanks again. :)

About the npc on npc sex bug, they get stuck if you load out of the area while they are in the act, and will thus never finish. To avoid these kinds of issues it's best to turn things like brutal rapers to only affect you and your party, or you might end up with this happening all over. I had several occurences of this happening on the strip on my first few sexout playthroughs, and this can break quests cause issues if you have the npc's being all rapey with each other all the time;)

Eh, it helped me out.

Before I was having a bit of stuttering here and there, and with the 4GB patch, I get none.

It made it smoother for me, so I saw a difference. Maybe those with higher end machines won't notice it, but those who have lower end or decent machines will notice a small difference in performance.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody else not noticed any real difference just using the launcher and fnv4gb?

I have noticed a difference before when I ran a large amount of mods or NMC texture mods, but currently with < 100 mods mostly character and quest not so much. Good to see that there is a nvse 4gb extender that works properly.

Has anybody else not noticed any real difference just using the launcher and fnv4gb?

My game seems to be way more unstable with the fnv4gb as opposed to launching it from FOMM. I've stopped using it and haven't noticed a real decrease in performance, but it is more stable.

Probably just something exclusive to my setup, but that's what I've noticed.

The only difference I've ever noticed is that Steam won't recognize you're playing FNV while you're in-game. It still counts your playtime and achievements, but not on the in-game overlay.

Oh, never really paid attention to that while using the 4gb Extender. Nice to know. Thanks.

Archived