Cubman's Muscle Gym & Spa Lot

Cubman's Muscle Gym & Spa Lot

View File

Hi guys,

May I present Cubman's Muscle Gym & Spa lot.

The 30X30 lot is stretched over 6 floors and includes

* Basement Pool and hot tubs

* A fully functional gym

* Yoga Studio

* Roof terraces

* Bar and recreation room

* Saunas

* Massage Tables

* Bedrooms

* Locker rooms with showers

The lot contains:

* All items from Cubman's Muscle Gym & Spa Stuff Pack

* Selected items from Cubman's BodyLounger Art Set

* Several items from Cubman's Priapus Club Stuff

* Items from Cubman's Randy's Book Store

* Art from Cubman's Cockpit Stuff Pack

* Billboard and Art from Cubman's GGGroup Art Set and Jiriya Stuff Pack

What isn't included (I've added links where I can to the items if you want them):

* Sevenrika Gym Set and Bicycle Parking: http://sims3s.ru  

* Urinals: http://modthesims.info/d/581702/male-urinal.html

* Street Deco, Parking Signs, Roof Signs, Parking Stop - BrazenLotus:  https://brazenlotus.tumblr.com/

* Tokyo Windows: Mutuske - TSR

* Bicycle, Dumpster, Traffic Cone - SanyoSims  https://sanoysims.tumblr.com/tagged/mycc

* Cars:  http://enuresims.blogspot.com 

The Lot contains items from all Stuff, Expansion and Game Packs (except Realm of Magic). Use Move Objects cheat before placing as it may interfere with some of the placing.

Tried and tested in game, and please let me know if you have any issues, concerns, suggestions.

Thanks for looking and downloading.  I've enjoyed creating this lot, so I may do more

Cubman x

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Uses items from all Stuff, Expansion and Game Packs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cubman!  I love the lot and some of your other creations.  I have been able to get all the outside CC except the Street Deco, Parking Signs, Roof Signs, Parking Stop - BrazenLotus & Bicycle, Dumpster, Traffic Cone - SanyoSims ... do you have a specific link or something that could help?  My lot looks a little bare, at the moment, compared to yours.  I looked all through those pages, but either missed them or something.

I found some of your other content that I thought might be a combination of these things, but it didn't show up when I placed the lot.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 1:15 PM, bruceiwayne said:

Hi Cubman!  I love the lot and some of your other creations.  I have been able to get all the outside CC except the Street Deco, Parking Signs, Roof Signs, Parking Stop - BrazenLotus & Bicycle, Dumpster, Traffic Cone - SanyoSims ... do you have a specific link or something that could help?  My lot looks a little bare, at the moment, compared to yours.  I looked all through those pages, but either missed them or something.

I found some of your other content that I thought might be a combination of these things, but it didn't show up when I placed the lot.

I found the traffic cone, bicycle and dumpster here Sanoysims "Fiddledeedee: Half Life 2 Seven Cities Ago"
And I think the street deco, parking signs, and parking stop are here Brazen Lotus: Strangerville Liberated World Objects
Not sure about the roof signs. I'll look in game today to see if they were included in the liberated world objects download.

Update: I have the billboards in my game, not sure if they are roof signs mentioned but it's good enough for me.

Unforunately I have trouble downloading from TSR. Sometimes it will let me download something, but most times it won't. Sometimes it complains about an ad blocker (I don't have) and sometimes it doesn't. I have no idea what it's issue is. After trying most of yesterday it finally let me download Tokyo Windows today.

The last link with the cars almost gave me a virus. So I wouldn't recommend using it. It seems the cars are the only thing I'm missing. Thanks Cubman ?

• 7 months later...

Cubman:

THANK YOU FOR THE GYM!!!!   I love the look and the premise of it.  Just built it after struggling to get the lot type to change.  Anyhoo, I downloaded a mod that will supposedly allow me to change the lot to males only.  That remains to be seen.  To o it, I have to be able to click the doors, but no matter what I do, I can't click them.  There is an overabundance of fish in my gym.  There needs to be sausage only. 

Any and all constructive replies are appreciated.

Thank you, 

BigPopa