High heels

Looking for some decent high heels shoes. Without socks, pantyhose or whatnot attached. Just the shoes. 

Something like that:

https://imgur.com/NZk74jd

On a side note, I have no idea who thought that cutting the tip on prostitute outfits shoes in BNB armors would make them sexier, but he/she could not be more wrong. They look like they are wearing flip-flops now.

Unless you port from oblivion probably Kristina's closet by Jonas on the Nexus is one of the few that has nice shoes I can think of the top of my head. And maybe those mods by Kozz.

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

Unless you port from oblivion probably Kristina's closet by Jonas on the Nexus is one of the few that has nice shoes I can think of the top of my head. And maybe those mods by Kozz.

Thank you, but nothing from Kristina closet (namely shoes from slinky dress) is close of what  I'm looking for. Kozz... let's just say his taste and mine does not match.

To explain further, I'm trying to make a female companion for a female PC. The 1st encounter is based on the elegant shoes the companion is wearing. I could use the shoe model from Coito Ergo Sum but Belthan is nowhere to be found (and those shoes are far from elegant or nice).

If you have more suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Belthan should still be around on Nexus, If your making the mod for public use you might be in for a time trying to get permissions if they're not open already. Regardless I think you might try zzjay they and 7thNighthawk have a pantyhose mod with some heels that might be more your style over on the nexus and maybe in their other mods aswell. Xazomn has dresses to but probably not what your looking for on nexus aswell. If you capable meshing doing nifskope surgey Oblvion porting will likely have what your looking for but not likely open permissions or Author's you can get in touch with still if your planning a public release. 

Archived