The perfect russian doll Busty Anna Song

The perfect russian doll Busty Anna Song

View File

About Anna Song

New version will be out soon

She was born in a small town outside of Moscow, Russia. on July 6, 1987. She is 5'7 and 121 lbs with a truly huge pair of 38F natural tits. Anna has long jet black hair and amazing brown eyes. She has no tattoos or piercings on her all natural body. Anna does only solo glamour shoots, and has been on big European adult sites like DDF Prod. Please feel free to look over all of our super busty Anna Song picture and video galleries.Our Take: Anna Song is a super busty and sensual Russian adult model. She is best know for her huge F cup natural tits. Anna is nice and tall, with a soft and womanly body with great curves. She only does solo work, which mostly focuses on her massive tits. We would think it would super hot to see Anna getting it on with another super busy glamour model.Tanya Song is a Russian adult model, widely admired for her youthful beauty, long brown hair, slim figure and her pale, enormous natural breasts.Her real name is Tanya.Her breasts started to grow when she was 10 years old.Her breast size fluctuated while modeling: 30F to 32HH (Depending on Period and Hormones).She has recently lost weight (almost 8 kg) and is now a 30F – 30G.Tanya Song began her nude modeling career at the age of 19 under the name Anna Song. She has modeled for DDFBusty, Scoreland, Nadine Jansen, Busty Cafe (as Anita), 18andbusty.com (as Anita), Overdeveloped Amateurs (as Billie), and TopHeavyAmateurs (as Tina.) She has starred in two DVDs produced by Scoreland, Climax with Anna and Cum Along with Anna Song. Despite their suggestive titles, these are both solo movies; she has not yet performed with a man. She has done softcore lesbian photos and videos with Marie and Melissa Mandlikova at Nadine Jansen.In December 2008, the sites of Nadine Jansen and Milena Velba announced that she had officially changed her name to Tanya Song because of misuse of her former name Anna Song.[4][5] Her own website tanya-song.com was announced to open in early 2009.In December 2010, a final photo set was published on Nadine Jansen's site and it was announced that Tanya had retired from modeling. It is unclear yet, if this just regards her work with Nadine's photographer Daktari or if she quit modeling completely.In 2005 she moved to Paris, France to study languages in university. 

Prinelucian  presentatiion

I recreated Busty Anna Song to perfection, She is now as a follower in Skyrim le, You can find her in dragonreach balcony.The appearance of this follower is the vision of the mod author, requests for changes may or may not be considered

The head mesh is custom sculpted in zbrush

The body mesh is custom sculpted in zbrush (not work with bodyslide)

hands and feets High Poly Feet and Hands by Halofarm

textures my original modification of fairskin maps. Mesh for the head parts and  body are custom.

Textures created and others altered to represent this character.

This mod is independent of any body type or textures used as avanilla re-placer. It is completely standalone. There will be no offering as cbbe. Use HDT Physics Extension and all its dependencies ifso desired. All screens and videos by the mod author are in-game usingan ENB.

Mod may cause slow downs, stuttering, black textures or followeri nvisibility on lower end machines or game setups with Hi Res textures and script heavy mods. Follower statistics:She is a companion, she will accompany you on your adventures.

She has her own race.

She has her own XPMSE skeleton.Set as essential.

Marriagable.Weight 100.

4 dress versions avaiable

/ original yum yum doll dress that is a recreation of one of the dresses of her set

/ partizan nurse… a convertion

/ bloody nurse ….  a convertion

/misa amane…. a convertion

/a nice bra…. original

Enjoy
Princelll

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    hdt physics extension, highheel system
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Hello

Sorry my english. It's not my language.

I tried this mod yesterday and I liked it very much. This follower has a very nice and a very realistic look. Congratulations!

However, I found a small problem and a big one too (at least to my setup).

The small problem was that this mod has a few dirty edits, something ease to fix with TES5Edit.

The big problem was the message I got randomly, after acess to the Anna Song inventory, from Crash Fixes, saying that my game coulnd't find enough memory to allocate more information. Usually I got this message whem I'm scrolling down the inventory (with SkyUI) where is Anna Song dresses or whem the game goes from a exterior cell to a interior one or from interior to exterior. After the first crash, this happens more frequently. The funny thing (that it's not funny) is that I had the same problem recently in my setup with another follower mod. If I remove these mods from my game, everything get backs to normal.

Could you give a help? I would like to continue to use this mod.

By the way, my setup has heavy mods, with some mods with many scripts, and my saves are very heavy  (my main character is on 87 level without cheats).

Thank you!

Thank you for telling me. I use eff to manage followers. from expire and never had this issue. The problem is i am a great graphic designer but a bad cker. I worked with a great modder for the first 3 follower you see in nexus.and i use them as a base for new ones.. I really need some help. I found great help on shake discord but they work on se.. I dont have the game. And i barely manage le import export nifskope in le. So going to se. Set up will slow down my schedule since i have other 5 6 model i really bad i want to make. Consider every model is 2 or 3 mounth of work. So without help i can barely finish my followers wish list.thats how the situation is. For anna you can use tes edit to clean . and for major bug use eff. I never have any issue. How to fix in ck the big issue is a total other story. I am not skilled enough to fix. Only my friend could do but he is on hyatus for real life issues so no hope of help

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like the work you put into your mods. Even Racemenu has some limitations and you go all out with them. Probably going to roleplay that she is a noble that was rejected and thrown out of her family due to her *ridiculous* breast size that would ruin the nobles image. Then the heroic dragonborn wastes no time assuring her that nothing is wrong with her. Thanks for the Follower!

• 1 month later...

thx

On 2/29/2020 at 12:15 AM, AkiKay said:

I really like the work you put into your mods. Even Racemenu has some limitations and you go all out with them. Probably going to roleplay that she is a noble that was rejected and thrown out of her family due to her *ridiculous* breast size that would ruin the nobles image. Then the heroic dragonborn wastes no time assuring her that nothing is wrong with her. Thanks for the Follower!

thx

• 2 months later...