Glimmerstone Recharge Idea

I was playing my game of the sims recently when after visiting the magical realm and doing shopping my sim returned home, only for her glimmerstone to start sucking energy from her vampire husband. Now he was naked at the time and since I'm using Nisa's Wicked Perversions and she had been to the farm and needed to be "claimed" again by her master and husband at the time inspiration came to me. What if.....what if you could recharge your glimmerstone with sexual energy!!!??? What if to recharge your glimmerstone your sims just get 'down and dirty' a few times-or participate in an orgy? You could even have a special stone-or even a reward trait-that thrives off sexual energy. There is a mod on Mod The Sims which gives you the reward traits of superior and supercharged glimmerstones, they would just need permission to use and adjust that!!

• 2 years later...