Bugs in v1.12

wolverine234

I encounter this error while changing the settings in v1.12, not only that, everytime I completed a mode (time attack, arcade or even practice) it also triggers this error. Not much of a mod-related  topic but does anybody here have the same problem? I didn't have to deal with this in the older versions. 

DEAD OR ALIVE 6 10_21_2019 8_32_23 PM.png

Is that the latest version? 

I don't have this error so I can't help specifically but on which drive do you have this installed? 

I have it on the OS drive, which is a SSD.  

I've noticed some games need to be installed on the OS drive to work properly  and avoid specific errors (not sure if the kind of drive matters tho)

Most likely a permission issue. Game can't write to the location the settings file is being saved to, which I think is somewhere in the user's folder.

If your account is an administrator account, right click the game's .exe and run in administrator mode and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then you need to make sure the folder/file the game is saving the settings on has write permission.

Archived